Chapter XVII-Of Secrets Revealed and a Traitor Exposed

Meanwhile at the city of Sol Lucyia and Lord Magnus were doing really well, they have thousands upon thousands of warriors at their disposal and no matter what the nothing, did they just couldn't break their ranks. The city's a fortress with all the woman and children held up inside whilst all the men including farmers, blacksmiths, bakers and I mean every able man picked up the sword in defence of their proud city. Their morale burns fiercely and the nothing, couldn't break it.
     The nothing, were getting fewer and fewer in number and with the portal to the chest on the other side of the Azzard their ranks just couldn't get replenished quick enough. The nothing, stormed the left side and then the right side and then the front side and the back side, but they just couldn't find a weakness in their ranks. The entire ranks of Sol started singing in hopes that it would drive the nothing, away, they screamed battle cries at them but it wouldn't work as the nothing, doesn't feel anything, nothing at all.
     Lucyia knew at this point the nothing, were going to keep attacking them until there was none left, eventually it was getting close to that point and there's only a handful of them left now. The reinforcements have stopped coming as the nothing, saw the city as a lost course and were being sent to the Dwarven Keep as apparently the dwarves are destroying the nothing, one black wisp at a time.
     They did it, Lucyia had taken out the last nothing, which then the army began cheering and Lord Magnus ran over to her. He thanked her and kissed her on the hand whilst the army were also singing victory songs and screaming her and Lord Magnus's name. She knew they meant well and it warmed her heart but all she could think about is the others and she hopped they have the same luck she was blessed with this night.

     Meanwhile back in the city of Mallace, Thom took out all four swords very quickly and rapidly parried both Niklaus and Rosarlea's advance. They continued to attack him but he's too fast for them both also Thom didn't even bother attacking back. It's as if he were toying with them, they attacked and attacked trying different strategies but none seemed to work, his Plutopian agility is way too much for them.
     Thom began to get bored very quickly and as Rosarlea went in for an attack he blocked her in a manner causing her to drop her sword and as she did, he lunged one of his swords into her chest on her right side. As he did Niklaus screamed out and rushed towards him. He used an ability on Rosarlea, he placed his hand forward and a force pushed her smack into Niklaus before she fell to the floor holding her wound. Niklaus fell to the floor with Rosarlea lying on top of him' blood pouring all over him, she is still alive, for now, if she didn't get the wound seen to.
     The lord of Mallace couldn't bear to watch, he could've had the decency to look them in the eye after he had betrayed them, but he couldn't even do that, "it is over for you Guardians, today is the last day of your lives. Any final words," laughed Thom. Niklaus turned to look at Lord Eanraig, he didn't look back at Niklaus though and out of anger he snapped at him, "look at me," as he said that the lord looked up from the ground and looked Niklaus in the eye and all the lord could see from him is hurt and betrayal.
     Lord Eanraig didn't speak a word as whatever he wanted to say wouldn't leave his mouth as he choked Niklaus spoke more calmly, "I understand, I know why you did this you are thinking of your people. I forgive you Lord Eanraig of Mallace. Brother," upon hearing those words the lord of Mallace let slip a tear from his left eye whilst he smiled at Niklaus and bowed to him. A sign of great respect from a lord of the Azzard, a few moments later as Thom were approaching them ready to kill them Archangel Girian appeared and he put his hand forward which sent Thom flying into the wall. As he took hold of Niklaus and Rosarlea Archangel Girian disappeared.

     Meanwhile at the city of Warican, Scarr and Jacinto had emerged into the city, the shield had been brought down and the nothing, were tearing the city apart, screams could be heard across the entire city and they have emerged from the secret passageway atop the grand palace. About seven nothing, swooped down from the night sky as they have broken off from the rest of them to search the city.
     Upon seeing the lord of Warican they all attacked, three took on Scarr and the other four took on Jacinto as they both took out their weapons. Scarr's duel blades were keeping the nothing, at bay, one attacked in a downwards angle which Scarr blocked with his left sword and pierced it with his right sword. As it disappeared another from behind it attacked Scarr in a horizontal attack as it moved through the disappearing black mist, Scarr also blocked it by putting his sword in a vertical stance stopping the nothing's side blow to him and he then proceeded to kill it with his other sword.
     Scarr only as one left to kill, Jacinto as two left, Scarr looked at the nothing, in the eye and started to laugh at him, the Kananarku realising the giving up effect wasn't working became enraged, as it raised it's claws above it's head ready to clash down with both of it's claws. As soon as the nothing's, claws started descending upon Scarr he quickly placed his swords up in a cross motion, stopping it in its tracks. Scarr pulled his left sword back to his left, lunged it forward in a blinding fury, the nothing, blocked it with it's claws, with its attention on the left sword, Scarr had his right sword following behind it and stabbed the Kananarku in its side.
     As it disappeared Scarr quickly spun around to aid Lord Jacinto, but as he did Lord Jacinto lot of a loud cry of pain, as he had been stabbed through the back by the last remaining nothing, which flew towards Scarr ready to attack him. Scarr is enraged, he ignored the Kananarku's claws descending upon him and as he ran towards it he stabbed it were it's heart should be. As it disappeared, he could see Lord Jacinto again as he fell to his knees, before he could fall down completely Scarr rushed over to him and caught hold of him. Lord Jacinto tried to speak, "Scarr," he coughed, "I, I have. Not been entir...(coughs) Entirely honest with you," blood pouring from his wound.
     He's on the brink of death and he tried his hardest to make his peace with Scarr, "the reason I. (coughs) My daughter sent Ki'lak to find you," Scarr's face changed. He forgot all about that because he'd gotten so use to Ki'lak being apart of his team, he forgot he was only following orders, "you are a (coughs) a father. Scarr, forgive Ki'lak, he was under oath (coughs) not to say anything, outside Warican. But I do not think it matters now," Scarr's entire face lit up and a smile crept its way across his face, in a way he hasn't smiled in years and he felt the energy rushing its way through his emotional body.
     As a tear of happiness fell down from his right eye Scarr cried, "I, I am a father, is it a boy or girl, how old," Jacinto felt Scarr's energy which in turn caused him to smile, "she is a girl, her (coughs) her name is Marcella, she was born in the eleventh of (coughs) of Pyanepsion 1898 ABM, she is two," Jacinto smiled, " that is not all, she was born with (coughs) with the mark of the chosen one," blood still pouring from his wound as the life is beginning to fade from him.
     Jacinto began to cough up blood for a long while before he spoke again, "I once said to you that you would never be good enough for my daughter and I would never call you brother after what happened to my brother in the Azra Bilqis, know I was wrong and I will forever hold you as such," he cried, Scarr closed his eyes fighting to hold back the tears, Lord Jacinto began to speak the last words he would say in this life, "go Scarr save me family, save Alcmene. (coughs) Save Marcella, the Slaads want her so badly, do not let them get her," Jacinto finished.
     As the life slipped from his physical body his spirit went on to the next path in his journey, Scarr closed Jacinto's eyes and laid his body gently on the floor. He began walking to the palace's edge and as he looked below him, he noticed the city's burning. He could hear the screams of woman and children and the clang of sword against sword whilst hearing the rustling of armour. He could see the warriors of Warican battling the nothing, in the streets with the full moon cress upon their breastplates which is the symbol of the house of Kay.
     The nothing, were giving off a fearsome battle cry and as he looked he could see the civilians making their way to the safety of the palace walls. As Scarr was looking around the city he got the sense of deja vu coming upon him as if he had seen all this before and he remembered. The vision he had was coming true before his eyes, the city became overwhelmed as he went off to find Alcmene and his daughter and hoping in his heart of hearts that they were safe.

     Meanwhile at the wizards towers, Damo had crossed the sky bridge into the right tower and he's in a large open room full of dusty old tomes and parchments. The room is dank and smelt of damp whilst every now and again he could hear the towers creaking as if they were about to collapse. Damo's reading from an old book when he heard a sound behind him, he took his eyes from the book and turned around to notice a man just standing there looking at him and he's dressed in all battle armour with a helm covering his face.
     He had his hand on his long sword which is strapped to his back and so Damo quickly drew his long sword as he recognised him as a threat, "who are you," asked Damo holding his sword at arms length to defend himself upon a moments notice. The man just stood there for a moment eyeing him up before he finally spoke, "I am a Slaad lord I am your worst nightmare," the helmed man laughed, he reached up for his helm, ready to reveal himself for the first time. He reached for it whilst taking his time, almost as if savouring the moment of the big reveal.
     As he placed his left hand on his helm, Damo gulped because he has the strangest feeling in the pit of his stomach that he's not going to like what he sees. As the helmed man wrapped his cold hard fingers around the helm, he slowly pulled it off his head and there's a nasty smirk as his mouth was revealed. Then evil in his eyes Damo had never seen before as he recognised who the helmed man is, his hair is short and blonde and his eyes were brown and as he looked upon the treacherous Guardians face, he said but one word, "Spiros," cried Damo.
     His heart breaking before him as he looked into his brothers eyes, he didn't see the Spiros he thought he knew any more only a pale shadow and fire in his eyes that burned violently, "why, why would you betray us," as he readied his sword for an attack Spiros snarled, "I was never a Guardian you fool, I have always been a Slaad, since way before Scarr recruited me," Damo gazed upon the ground, thinking all the time Spiros spent with them was nothing but a lie, "I had orders, to be undercover, to prepare for this day," Spiros finished.
     Damo thrust his sword at arms length and rushed towards Spiros in a blinding fury whilst screaming, "traitor, it is your fault Faryal fell," he shot towards him in a blind fit of rage, he wants blood, he wanted Spiros's blood and Spiros just laughed evilly at him as Damo raised his sword high above his head. Still rushing towards him, Spiros drew his long sword from his sheath and repelled Damo's downward strike and as Damo was repelled back Spiros swung his sword towards him in a horizontal fashion, which Damo also blocked.
     Clang, clang is all that can be heard as both their swords smashed against each other, both equally as powerful as each other. Spiros swung his sword at Damo, in which he ducked under and slammed his fist into his jaw in a straight up uppercut, causing Spiros to step back and slightly lose his balance. Spiros spat the blood from his mouth as Damo caused him to bite his tongue.
     As he spat the blood out, Damo rushed him catching Spiros of guard, he swung his sword round in a horizontal motion, Spiros didn't have time to use his sword, so he just sort of lent backwards under the sword as if he were doing the limbo. He wasn't quick enough because he was caught unaware, the sword hit him in his face and cut him from his left ear to the tip of his nose and caused him to fall onto his back.
     Spiros laid back to floor as Damo raised his sword high above his head with the tip pointing towards Spiros's heart. He threshed the sword down with all his strength and just as the sword was about to pierce his cold black heart, in the blink of an eye, he was no longer there. The sword hit the floor at such force it caused the sword to go through the floor which made the towers shake more rapidly as they begun to collapse and Damo's sword was stuck in the floor.
     In the exact same moment when Spiros vanished, he reappeared to Damo''s left and before Damo could blink, he saw his hands falling to the ground and as he fell to his knees, he looked upon his missing hands. Blood squirting out from his arms all over his face and he gave out a loud cry which Rickalas heard from the other tower and forced him to come running to his aid. Spiros circled Damo like he was a wild animal, Damo upon his knees crying out in agony, "you are a coward using your speed against me, my brothers and sisters will surly avenge me," Damo cried.
     Spiros stood behind him and as he began to laugh at him, he whispered into his ear, "pathetic, the Guardians are all but destroyed and the Azzard now belongs to the Slaads. Goodbye brother," he raised his sword up into the air and slammed it down through Damo's right shoulder which only just pierced his heart as it went through in a diagonal way and as Spiros had dealt the deathly blow to him, he vanished out of sight and out of mind.
     As Spiros vanished Rickalas came charging into the room and he noticed Damo as he's falling to the floor. He rushed over and caught him in his arms and as Damo laid there dying in his arms, he spoke one final word, "Spiros," he cried, as his head fell flat on Rickalas's shoulder. Damo was gone, the life had left his eyes and Rickalas screamed out the word 'no' as the tears came rushing down from his eyes. He closed Damo's eyes and picked him up and began to carry him out of the wizards towers which they were surly collapsing around them.