I : THE BLUEPRINT OF A GENIUS

●•●

A woman screamed in her last and final push, clenching the sheets beside her in the excruciating pain of her labor. She desperately tried to breathe through it.

Somehow, the doctor and the two nurses beside him, found a little something odd in the child. They were all struck with confusion and amazement.

Oh no, were starting here? Okay.

A tiny baby, placed in the small soft bed of his little trolley. Small and fragile and quite peculiar given his black and white colored hair.

From the very beginning i've always made a statement.

The blonde-haired mother pushed the trolley out of their home, sunlight glistening and warm in the summer. An old woman just walked by them, taking a little peek from the trolley's little hood. She was left mortified.

Not everyone appreciated that.

"That's unfortunate!" Says she, continuing her stroll in the streets. The mother, was quite pained about the comment.

But I wasn't for everyone.

She raised her frown, nearing the little baby and adjusting his little blanket for him with a sunny smile

Speaking of statements, here's one.

His tiny fingers tried to grab the red necklace hanging from his mother's neck.

That necklace is the reason im dead, but i'm getting ahead of myself.

●•●

From an early age I realized I saw the world differently than anyone else

"Look!" The baby, now a little boy crafted a little suit for his little teddy.

"Well that's not the pattern, you have to follow the pattern as a way of doing things." His mother scolded, Her showing the sewn fabric she made. A basic-type sewing as you would describe it.

"That's ugly" he grimaced. His mother agape in shock "That's cruel! You're Eron not Cunning Little Cameron." She proudly smiled at the little name she gave, but Eron wasn't pleased. He ripped the sewn underwear apart, his mom giving a gasp.

It wasn't her I was challenging. It was the world!

Students were all around the backyard, a boy came down from the steps of the car before it took off. Eron is seen with his mum, fully dressed and neat with his uniform.

But of course my mother knew that, that's what worried her.

"Remember, you belong here as much as anyone. They're lucky to have you."

"Agreed"

"Hey," she tapped his shoulder, making him look at her in alarm. "What do you say to Cameron when he tries to get the better of you?"

"Thank you for coming, but you may go now."

"Good, now say goodbye to him."

"Goodbye, Cameron."

"And wear the hat." His mother hands him the burgundy hat, him only looking at it. "I dont need the hat."

He walked independently across the streets to school. "And be polite!" His mum shouted. "And good!" She added.