XV : AND THE REST... IS HISTORY

PARTNERS IN CRIME;

act 3, chapter 15

•¤•¤•¤•

The multitude of people gave horrid and loud gasps, Anita Darling was taken a back from the sudden scene she saw.

Another set of shocking gasps were brought and the Baroness turned around with a terrified jolt.

Guards were slowly marching down to her location.

She placed her hands on her mouth to articulate her act of shock. "He jumped."

Jeffrey looked around with a terrified gasp of his own. 

"Did you see? He jumped!" She reasons again. 

Two of her guards looks down at the cliff, but the fog covered the very scene or the body from their sight.

"He tried-- he tried to drag me with him." The Baroness points outside, moving close to the people in front. Persistent and unreasonable reasons, she continued. "He jumped, he jumped, he jumped."

Hundreds of cops starts to walk closer to her, blocking every single way. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks them. 

Breathing heavily, the back of her hands touched her forehead in an act of exahaust and vertigo.

"HE JUMPED!" 

"What are you doing with those handcuffs? He jumped!"

¤

So I told you, I died. Eron, that is.

"Poor thing, he couldn't even get anyone to come in his own funeral."

Cameron and (Y/n) stood side by side in front of Eron's casket and gravestone, the plot of soil was still on the side to be thrown. Behind these two were Jesper and Horace, both with gloomy faces. 

"Murdered tragically." Cameron adds.

By his very own mother.

A few things, before she died, Eron willed his fortune to his dear friend, Cameron De Vil.

¤

A black and white car drove down in the streets of Hellman Hall.

The people in the way made their steps backwards once they heard the roaring sounds of the car engines. 

Audible gasps were once again recollected, noticing the seemingly familliar design and color of the car which only lead them to one specific person.

The car skids to a stop, one of the passesngers stepped down from the now opened car door. 

From there, Cameron hoisted himself out of the car with a grin. Wearing a black and white suit and a picture perfect grin. 

On the other side was (Y/n), stepping out with her boots in the soil ground. Her outfit similar to her lover in the side. Her hand placed on the frame of the car door. Her eyes spotting the Baroness walking with handcuffs locked in her wrist while the cops escorted her to her doom.