VIII : STYLED TO STEAL THE SPOTLIGHT

PARTNERS IN CRIME;
act 2, chapter 8

by: _amaranthine02

•●•○●•○•

The elevator rises to the topmost floor where Horace, Jesper, and the 3 Dalmatians were.

The metal bars opened, Eron and (Y/n) walked outside.

"Two minutes." Eron called, removing his red wig and glasses from him. His black and white locks were slicked back. "Necklace?"

"No," Horace says. "But silence, that's a start."

"And of course, 'Thank you, for doing all my dirty work guys.' 'Hey, don't worry about it we're a team'."

Jasper mocks behind them, his comb stuck in his hair. Horace and (Y/n) were behind him as he turned.

Only the looks of exasperation were upon their faces.

●•○

London Gala, just right beside The House of Baroness where cars, paparazzi and people came to look at the one and only Baroness for the night.

Typical for a celebrity gala, cameras flashed and people called to get the Baroness' attention. Some in the back were trying to take a hint of a peek at the woman.

The Baroness, standing gorgeous and smiling in the red carpet, was in front of the clamoring crowd of people. She posed in front as cameras snapped every graceful action she did.

Then suddenly, a motorcycle drove across the crowd. People gasped at the way the motorcycle was driven, they stood behind to give the vehicle a way for it to move.

The tires screeched as they turned around several times, a huge, thick, translucent smoke covered the motorcycle itself. Everyone were in gasps again.

Anita snapped a picture of what was happening.

The Baroness looked at the smoke intimidatingly, clearly gobsmacked and shocked. By her side, Jeffrey, was also in the similar state as the Baroness.

From the smoke, there came Eron removing his motorcycle helmet. The paparazzi were all in different sets of amazement.

He wore a black leather jacket, typically from a motorcycle driver outfit. His pants were contained with dazzling crystals that were embedded which gave it a black and white look like his hair.

And with the black substance that covered his eyes, like an emerging beast in it were the bold letters that clearly made an impression to the public and the world of fashion.

THE FUTURE

Jesper pulled the lever to the light, looking above where it reflected to the Baroness' mansion. Subtle, art-like writings of 'Cameron and (O/n)' were scattered. The people dropped another sets of audible awe.

The motorcycle drove away at instant. People, again, were making way.

The crowd, instead, gave attention to the names that were reflected, or somehow marked in the mansion walls.

Dazzled.

○•●

Two of the Baroness' workers held the newspaper high as they read another article about Cameron and (O/n). Smiles on their faces in every single word they read.

The Baroness simply snatched the paper out of their gazes and hands. Walking towards the stairs while Eron just passed by with his sketchpad close to his chest.