VII : REUNITED, IN SOME WAY

PARTNERS IN CRIME;
act 2, chapter 7

by: _amaranthine02

•●•○•●•○•

"We should lay low."

Jesper leans on the breakfast table as he sits grimly. It was awfully quiet before he said anything.

Horace pours the glass of milk on his bowl of Krispies, adding enough to slightly drown them. The spoon was held in his mouth like a tasteless lolly. 

"Hmm." He said, removing the spoon. 

"That was a bit much last night." (Y/n) says from behind, leaning against the cabinet behind them, eating her egg sandwich.

"You think?" Horace scoffs. "I fell into a cake."

Jasper chuckles, looking into nowhere at Horace's comment. Even (Y/n) gave a snort too.

Suddenly, the door on the left squeaked open. All eyes were turned to Eron with his black and white hair, and his eyes were glued to the newspaper. Walking with his cane from that night before.

"Morning, Boys, (Y/n)."

"Morning." Horace says, holding the spoonful of cereal an inch away from his mouth.

Eron raised his cane as he walked closer to the table. Placing it there and swooping all the contents in it, except for Jesper's coffee, thankfully. 

Horace's bowl and glass of milk shattered on the ground. Cereals and milk spilled all over the place. Horace can only look at them in defeat. 

(Y/n) hid her half-eaten sandwitch behind her. 

Eron placed the newspaper on the now empty table, pointing at the headline in it. 

"So, let's begin." 

Jesper chuckles in disbelief, "You're not going to kill her, are you?"

"It's not part of the current plan, but we might need to be adaptable." Eron replies in a plain way, hanging his answers in a demanding tone. He slowly walks around the table.

"So, it's a no?" (Y/n) inquires nervously.

"If you heard, 'no' it is. Now, "

He slams his cane on the table, its end directly hitting the newspaper. The three jumped at the sudden ear-piercing sound. Even Horace exclaimed at it. 

"The necklace." Eron explains. "One of the dalmatians ate it."

"Not sure which one, so you'll need to kidnap all of them."

"All right, sorry. Slow down. What? What are we..." Jesper struggles to get his words right. Awfully confused since Eron did not get his answers straight.

Eron stops on the other side of the table behind him. "Darling, if I'm going to have to repeat myself a lot, this isn't going to work out." His words were spiked with venom.