VI.a : THE PLAN

PARTNERS IN CRIME;
act 1, chapter 6.a

by: _amaranthine02

•●•●•●•

A long corkboard was placed just right in front of the table. Every single space were all composed of newspapers, magazine snippets and old written papers from their previous 'angles'.

Right in the middle was a colored drawing of Eron's  red necklace and the newspaper headline about the Baroness' Black and White Ball.

"Her the Black and White Ball." Eron says, tapping the paper. "That's where we'll do it."

"It's our biggest job ever." (Y/n) marvells, lightly hitting Jesper's shoulder by the back of her hand.

Horace, who was in the back wasn't quite attentive with the meeting. Although, he was having fun playing with fire with the thin stick he's holding and a lighter. Wink looking at it from below with awe.

"Oi, Horace, attention." Jesper calls, his hand signals in front of Eron.

•●•

We need to know their security setup.

The Baroness, who was laid down on her bed placed the sliced cucumbers on her eyes.

"Power nap. Nine minutes." The Baroness tapped the small box on her bedside table.

For a few moments of standing, (Y/n) whispers to Eron's side. "Scatter."

The two made their way outside the Baroness' room without sound.

●•●

Where the camera's are.

As (Y/n) walked through the hallway, her eyes gazed up. The small security camera on the corner, all with its red light.

•●•

Where the guards are posted.

(Y/n) now trotted down the stairs. The guards in the end, in each sides of the stairs.

The looked straight, standing sternly and serious. Not half of a hint did the guards realize the girl's intentions.

●•●

And what the schedules are.

S

he sees a corkboard posted in the wall just inside the room she passed by. Sets of paper were posted right in there, (Y/n) skims through every single leaflet.

•●•

We need to know every detail in every blind spot.

Eron walks down the stairs, in the deepest part of the mansion.

He continued to walk through the hallway, but an opened door stopped him from continuing.

He peeks at the room, seeing a ton of screens that recorded each security cameras. Eron moved to gaze at them more.

A guard spots his curious frame, looking at him in worry that he might be an intruder or a spy. But Eron thought about his moves before he could do anything.

"Les toilette, s'il vous plaît?" He asked in French. The guard stood from his chair in amazement. Now speaking in French which Eron couldn't understand anymore.