Chapter 6

Y/N POV

I heard Nat going into her room at around 9. I knew that I wasn't going to sleep tonight. Probably not for the next week or two. I was just going to do some paper work until midnight. Then I'd go downstairs to the movie room, soundproof it and watch a couple movies hopefully without waking anyone else up.

I heard Nat come out of her room and knock on mine. I was about to get up and talk to her in the hall like I usually do but I decided, hey she wants to see my room, why not let her.

"Come in" I say

"Are you sure. I know you don't like people seeing your room" she asks unsure

"Just come in Nat if I didn't want you to I would have said that."

She comes in and looks around my room eyes a little wide. Looking at every detail not knowing when I might let her in again. Tony has given me a plain room but I had decorated it. I made sure that there were no cameras in my room at least once every couple weeks. Nobody needs to see what's in there.

I had painted three of my walls a nice light tealish blue. I had stripped the bed of its plain white bed sheets and pillow and replaced them with blue and white sheets and blue and green pillows. I built a couch type thing above my bed that I can access with a ladder that folds into the wall. There was a blue couch with the same type of pillows in front of my window.

On my last wall I had painted a beach scene. It had taken me a couple nights but I though it looked pretty good. In front of the wall was my desk. It was wave designed and had cost a pretty little penny. But I didn't pay for it so whatever. Beside my bed I hung a spinning hammock like chair with pillows. this was were I was currently sitting, on my phone.

I also did a lot of technical stuff with the room. Put some secret doors and compartments that only I knew about. There's a reason that vent is blocked off

 There's a reason that vent is blocked off

(Room inspiration and design as well as the mural and desk

(Room inspiration and design as well as the mural and desk. Room was a mix between the two above. If you don't like it imagine the room as something else)

"This is your room?" She asks surprised

"Well I'm sleeping here aren't I?" I say with a smirk. I reached over to my bed side table and grabbed my remote. Everything in here was programed into it. I pushed a button and my chair began to raise higher until I was just above my bed.

Nat looked at me in wonder at everything in the room.

"You got Tony to do this for you. Wow he won't even make dinner" She says chuckling

"Nope did it myself didn't want anyone to see what I did to this place." I say

"You painted, decorated and built everything in this room. Plus bought everything in here." Nat asked

"Yup, Tony gave me a card when I first got here and I made all transactions with it a little less noticeable. Alright you've seen my room. Everything that is about to happen and what you've seen is a secret. This never happened." I say pressing a button on my remote

"What's about t- whoa" Nat started As I pushed the button everything in my room except my bed and the chair I was sitting on switched out. The walls changed back to original design. The pillows, chairs and desk returned to normal. All as if everything was never there.

"This is why you always take a minutes to answer the door" She says. More like a statement than a question.

"Yea. Why were you looking for me?" I ask bringing us back to the original reason she was here. I also lowered myself back to normal height and got of my chair.

"Uh yea. I wanted to know if you wanted to do a movie day tomorrow? Just you and me." She asks

"Sure in here?"

"I would say yes but I didn't see a tv in here"

With that a pressed another button and a 72" tv slid out of the wall opposite your wall beside the door.

"OK I guess you do have a TV. In here it is then. Lets say around 9" Nat suggests

"Alright then 9 it is." I agree

With that she left my room and I re transformed it. I changed my plans for the night after Nat left thinking about all the good things I could get done. I had a long night ahead of me and needed to look over all my rooms and the finishing touches on EMMA. The AI i started making when I was 20. It went pretty slowly at shield but here Stark has literally everything I need. I just need to look it over, test it, and insert it into my room, new suit I'm designing as well as my phone, laptop and glasses, though I don't need them.

It was going to be a long and busy night.

954 Words