Chapter 13

(I started writing this chapter and I knew it was going to be huge. I just kept going and going and going. Some backstory not a lot of major stuff. This isn't the whole day and there is still more to come.)

Y/N POV

Night was finally over and I could get up at an appropriate time. I had training with Wanda at 5 so I started getting ready at around 4:30. I got into some workout clothes and put my hair into a high ponytail. It was only 4:50 but I decided to get there early. I walked out of my room and into the elevator telling JARVIS to stop on the training floor.

(outfit above

(outfit above. If you don't like it imagine something else. Sorry it's blurry.)

As the doors opened I walked into the training room. Wanda was there waiting for me off to the side.

"Good Y/N you're here. Let's go into one of the power rooms."

I followed her through a different door that led to multiple glass rooms. She led me to the first one and closed the door behind us.

"Alright, let's start with some easy stuff. Let's fight with our powers just to see where you're at. No serious harm." She said as she got into a fighting stance.

I had fought a lot with others, just not people with powers. I had however repeatedly studied Wanda and how she used her powers when training at shield. So I hope that will be enough.

Wanda immediately charged at me, hands glowing red with powers. So I used my go to easy move. I flicked my wrist and froze her feet and legs to the ground. I then made thick blocks of ice around her hands to stop her powers. I made sure to have warm air circulating around her hands, feet and legs underneath the ice so as to not give her frostbite. All under 10 seconds and without moving an inch. 

"Wow! Ah ok. That fight was over a lot quicker and simpler than I expected." She said surprised. I just shrugged my shoulders while chucking a bit.

"Can you like get me out of these please?" She said signaling to the ice. "Also how come I am not feeling cold whatsoever in the places where I am encased in ice?"

"Oh yes sure" I say as I quickly thaw and retract the ice back into myself. "And to answer your second question. I made sure to have heat circulating around and in your body so that you didn't freeze your fingers off."

"Alright, Since you completely stopped me, Without moving an inch might I add, I need to reevaluate how I am going to train you." Wanda says as she starts walking out of the glass room with me following her. We kept walking, straight out of the training room and into the elevator. She must have noticed my confusion because she said

"You go sit at the kitchen island while I go to my room to get my notebook, some pens and sticky notes." She explained telling JARVIS as well as me.

I walked out on the kitchen and living room floor and walked into the kitchen. I looked at the clock to see it read 6: 20. Wow, a twenty minute training session. Steve walked in moments later confused as to why I was sitting in the kitchen with full training gear on.