Chapter 24

(Sorry this one took almost a month. There will be slower updates since my school is going into a new schedule thing sorry)

My sleeping was getting better. I think I'm so used to being on drugs and sleeping because of them that I'm going to bed without even realizing. The only down side to sleeping is that my nightmares have returned. Even worse now. The attack really messed me up I barely get any sleep at all or I'm stuck in a nightmare for hours.

I think Nat can hear some of the screaming or thinks she does because she starts to ask if I'm ok during the day and pays more attention to my behavior when I'm in the room. It's really feeding into how much I like her and I'm starting to think that maybe, just maybe she likes or could someday like me back.

The press conference was today so I had to pick out a dress. Tony said that he wanted to be dramatic as possible so nobody would see what I'm wearing except Pepper before the conference. Something about making an entrance. Since nobody on the team had seen me in fancy clothes before it would be a surprise to all of them. Even Nat. Hopefully she liked it.

I think I'll go with this:

or this:

Since nobody was aloud to see me

Since nobody was aloud to see me. I was alone in my room with Pepper. nobody else was aloud to come in and since Pepper organized the entire thing we wouldn't be late. She did my hair for me while I did my makeup. Since I still hadn't chosen weather it was black or white the makeup was simple. I am not really good when it comes to dressing up so I think it'll look good. Pepper said it was good so it must look ok.