𝐎𝐍𝐄

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"Go go go go go go go," Dean rushed, pushing the girl and his brother into Sunrise Apartments.

"Say 'go' one more time, Dean." Eden dared, following Sam to the stairwell. The deafening sound of the fire alarm played in her ears, making her head ache more than the mixture of colognes, perfumes, and body odor in the halls. On top of everything else, they were decked out in fireman uniforms in order to disguise themselves, which meant they were sweating... everywhere.

They stopped at a hall and took out their EMF readers.

"I always wanted to be a fireman when I grew up," Dean stated.

"You never told me that," Sam said.

"What did you wanna be, Eden?" Dean asked, glancing at his brother, who shook his head at his flirting.

"A Hunter," Eden replied simply.

"Nothing else?" Sam frowned.

"Nah. My Dad wanted me to be a Hunter, so that's kinda what I focused on. What about you, Sam?" She asked. Dean elbowed his brother.

"Uh, I don't know. I was focused on my education, mostly. My main goal was to finish college." Sam answered.

"Did you?" She questioned. Sam shook his head.

"I was close." He muttered.

The EMF began reading red. Eden shushed the boys. "This is the fire department. You need to evacuate." Dean said sternly, knocking on the door. The doorknob began rotating and Dean shoved it open. He and Sam began spraying holy water on the couple of demons. Eden shoved the woman into a closet while she was weakened.

"Let's go!" She said. Dean shoved the man into the closet and Sam moved over a table to block it.

Dean began pouring salt in the crack of the door, stopping the pounding. Eden and Sam took off the uniforms and Sam opened the bedroom door, revealing an unconscious man on the bed. "Dad?" Sam called. Dean approached the door anxiously and Eden moved so he could get in. "Dad?"

He approached his father and leaned down to listen to his heartbeat. "He's alive," Dean said, beginning to untie the restraints. Sam poured holy water on his father.

"Making sure he isn't possessed." He clarified.

John began grunting and opened his eyes. "Sam? Why are you splashing water on me?" He asked.