𝐓𝐖𝐎

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"Eden! It found us!" Sam yelled. The girl got up within seconds, grabbing her gun and entering the living room. John, Dean, and Sam were standing beside the door.

"Sam, put lines of salt in front of every window, every door," John instructed.

"Already did," Sam answered.

"Well check it." His father replied. Sam walked out. "Dean, you got the Colt?" John asked.

The Colt was able to kill anything (as far as the Hunters knew.) Including a powerful demon that killed Sam's girlfriend and the Winchester brothers' mother. They called him, 'Yellow Eyes.'

"Give me the gun," John ordered.

"Dad, Sam tried to shoot the demon in Salvation. It disappeared." Dean muttered. He was afraid of his father's reaction because he knew John would be pissed at them for missing.

"This is me. I won't miss. Now, the gun, hurry." John told him. Dean looked at his father skeptically, then grabbed Eden's arm and stepped backward. Eden looked at him.

"He'd be pissed that I wasted a bullet. He'd fucking tear my ass a new one," Dean said, raising the gun. "You aren't my father."

Eden's heart dropped. "Sam." She called, not removing her eyes from 'John.' Sam entered the room.

"I think he's possessed. I think he's been possessed since we rescued him. He's different, Sammy." Dean told his brother, keeping the gun towards John's head. His voice cracked. He didn't want to do this.

"You know, we don't have time for this. Sam, you wanna kill this demon, you've gotta trust me." John growled. Sam stepped to his brother's side.

"No."

"Fine. If you're so sure..." John's eyes turned a bright yellow and he smiled a wicked grin. In seconds, the trio was thrown against the wall. Dean, shocked, dropped the Colt. Yellow Eyes picked it up. "What a pain in the ass this thing's been." He sighed, putting it on the table.

"I'm gonna kill you," Sam shouted.

"Oh, that'd be a neat trick. I could've killed you a hundred times today, but this... this is worth the wait. Your Dad - he's in here with me. Trapped inside his own meat suit. He says "hi", by the way. He's gonna tear you apart. He's gonna taste the iron in your blood." The demon smirked at Dean.

"Let him go, or I swear to God -" Dean said, his voice rising.

"What? What are you and God gonna do? You see, as far as I'm concerned, this is justice. You know that little exorcism of yours? That was my daughter. The one in the alley? That was my daughter too. You understand. You're the only one that can have a family? You destroyed my children. How would you feel if I killed your family? Oh, that's right. I forgot. I did. Still, two wrongs don't make a right."

"I wanna know why. Why'd you do it?" Sam asked.

"You mean why did I kill Mommy and pretty, little Jess?" Yellow Eyes puckered his bottom lip, faking sympathy. He turned to Dean. "You know, I never told you this, but Sam was going to ask her to marry him. Been shopping for rings and everything."

"You're a goddamn asshole, you know that?" Eden snapped.

"Oh please. You're still here because of me." Yellow Eyes laughed. Eden began struggling.
"Wanna show them a magic trick?" The demon questioned.

"Answer Sam's question," Eden said. Yellow Eyes turned towards the younger brother.

"They got in the way of my plans for you, Sammy. You... and all the children like you..." Yellow smiled evilly.

"We aren't your slaves," Eden snapped. "You aren't mine at all." Yellow Eyes' shrugged.

Sam looked at Eden, who kept her eyes on the demon. "Funny that I'm monologuing. Stealing Dean's M.O. Masking his pain. You know, you fight and you fight for this family, but the truth is they don't need you. Not like you need them. Sam - he's clearly John's favorite. Even when they fight, it's more concern than he's ever shown you." The demon said to Dean.

"I bet you're real proud of your kids, too, huh? Oh wait, I forgot. I wasted 'em." Dean smirked. Yellow Eyes stared at him snugly. Deab suddenly began to cry out in pain.

"You son of a bitch, Az---" Eden began, Yellow Eyes whipped his head to the side, sending Eden flying into a wall. She crashed into a glass frame, sending her into unconsciousness.

"Eden!" Sam yelled.

"Dad! Dad, don't you let it kill me!" Dean bellowed, staring at Yellow Eyes, who showed signs of internal conflict.

Sam panted, staring at the scene. His hands began sweating and anxiety filled his chest as he hopelessly watched Dean fight for his life. But, like a voice in the back of his head, he heard Eden's voice telling him to wake her up.

Sam looked around. How did she do that? Sam looked at Eden and began shouting. Eden's eyes opened and as soon as she noticed what was going on, she began channeling some of Sam's power for herself. She quickly used his telekinesis ability and brought the gun into Sam's hand. Sam shot John's leg as soon as Dean collapsed, setting John free of Yellow Eyes.

Eden collapsed in exhaustion and relief. Sam ran over to his brother, who sent him over to John. Dean approached Eden when he was stable. "You alright?"

She nodded and sat up. "Dizzy." She muttered, trying to stand. She was resilient to asking for help.

"Come on, sweetheart." Dean sighed, placing his arm under her knees and his arm on her back, he picked her up. He groaned in pain, his injuries still prominent.

"I'm fine, Dean--" She began.

"Just let me help." He whispered, bringing her to the car. He sat her down in the backseat and sat beside her. The car was already started and Sam began driving immediately to the hospital for John.

"I'm surprised at you, Sammy. Why didn't you kill it? I thought we saw eye-to-eye on this? Killing this demon comes first - before me, before everything." John said, gasping for air.

"No, sir. Not before everything. Look, we've still got the Colt. We still have the one bullet left. We just have to start over, alright? I mean, we already found the demon---"

And just like that, the bright lights from an eighteen-wheeler came into view and rammed into John and Eden's side of the Impala.