𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"Playtime's over, Dean. Time to come with us."

"You just keep your distance, asshat. You sons of bitches jump-started judgment day!"

"Maybe we let it happen. We didn't start anything. Right, Sammy? You had a chance to stop your brother, and you couldn't. So let's not quibble over who started what. Let's just say it was all our faults and move on. 'Cause like it or not it's Apocalypse Now and we're back on the same team-- You want to kill the devil. We want you to kill the devil. It's...synergy."

They were at the prophet's home. Everything was fine until the archangels arrived. Eden remained hidden as a secret weapon until dire use. Now, one of God's most loyal soldiers was demanding Dean gave himself up to be a vessel.

"Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description. We need to strike now, hard and fast-before he finds his vessel. And when he touches down, we're talking Four Horsemen, red oceans, fiery skies the greatest hits. You can stop him, Dean, but you need our help."

"Stay the fuck away from him, Zachariah," Eden warned, stepping out from her hiding place. Her eyes represented glowing emeralds. Zachariah gulped but hid his fear otherwise. He raised his hand, signaling his guards to stay still.

"Look, it's the bitch who returned to her owners." He stated.

"Don't you have God's foot to clean or some shit?" Eden questioned, staring at the man.

"Oh please," Zachariah laughed. "Shouldn't you be running in circles, chasing a label to slap on yourself? You're a mistake, Eden. A burden. You should've died long ago. Thankfully, I can do the honors now."

"Eden!" Sam yelled. "Don't hurt her, you son of a bitch."

Eden, full of rage, threw the archangel and his minions against the wall. Choke, whore.

Zachariah clutched his throat, beginning to cough. "I've always hated archangels. You always seemed like dicks." She snapped, approaching the archangel's guards. Luckily, they were plain angels. She placed two fingers on their heads one at a time and sent them into unconsciousness. "Now, Zach, you're gonna leave my friends alone." She told him, beginning to get weaker at his struggles. She used every bit of strength to throw him out of the window, then grabbed Sam and Dean's shoulders quickly and teleported them all into the rental car.

"Go," She panted, wiping blood from her nose. Dean didn't hesitate to pull the keys out and get the hell out of Dodge. Eden laid weakly in the backseat. "I should've killed him," She grunted.