𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"DEAN? DAD?"

Sam's yells woke up Eden, who was now functioning on adrenaline. Her eyes fluttered and looked around. She was covered in blood and shaking. "Sam?" Eden asked, barely audible. The boy turned and looked at her, his face pale and sickly. He, too, was bleeding. "Eden. Do not move." He warned, his face falling at the sight of her.

"Is it that bad?" She questioned. "Don't move, Eden," Sam repeated. Eden turned her head to look at Dean. "Oh my god."

Dean was completely unconscious. Eden could feel her adrenaline wearing off and began aching. She groaned loudly. "Eden, can you wake him up?" Sam asked. She looked at the oldest Winchester. "I can try, Sam," Eden swore.

I shouldn't do this, She thought, closing her eyes. She placed herself in Dean's consciousness and began looking for him.

He was lost in a dream.

Dean sat on a chair by the lake with a bottle of beer and a fishing pole. Birds chirped in the woods behind him and the sun seemed to shine brighter than it did in real life. Eden approached him. "Dean," She began. "Eden? What're you doing here?" The brother grinned. "You need to wake up, Dean. Sam needs you. Your dad's in trouble." Eden said. Dean put his beer down. "Sit-- relax." He told her.

"Dean, I'm literally killing myself to tell you to wake up. Please. I'm messed up bad." Eden frowned. Dean's eyes widened as he watched Eden's skin turn into flakes and fly in the gentle breeze. "Go." He demanded.

Eden left, but didn't wake.

Dean found himself in a hospital room, feeling better than ever. He wore a white shirt and blue hospital pants. He wasn't covered in blood at all. He stood up and began walking around. "Sam? Dad? Eden?" He called. "She's crashing!" A group of nurses shouted. He looked down the hall and saw Sam, standing outside of a hospital room where the ruckus was.

"Come on, Eden." He pleaded. Dean approached his brother and looked inside of the room, which was full of equipment and doctors. Eden was laying on a hospital bed, full of tubes and covered in wires. Dean clenched his jaw. "Let's go, Eden, come back."

A man in a dark cloak, transparent if it weren't for the shield, hovered above her. "Get off of my friend, you dick," Dean yelled. He looked around to see if anyone noticed when the guy disappeared and Eden slowly began to steady. No one even looked at him.