𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。..。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

𝐒𝐀𝐌'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"We'll only be in there for a little bit," I comforted, looking at Eden through the rearview mirror. It was the third hospital visit and still, Dean wouldn't let her see Bobby. She nodded.

"Don't pull anything," My brother warned, stepping out of the car. I watched him and turned around in my seat to face the girl.

"You alright?"

She looked up at me and nodded, putting on a small smile. "Yeah. Tell Bobby I said hey, alright?"

"Okay, yeah," I murmured. I got out and walked up to Bobby's hospital room.

"Get enough time with your girlfriend?" Dean scowled under his breath.

I hated that. He's been petty like this for a while. He's pissed because 1. I fought for Eden to stay with us, 2. She saved our asses, and 3. He doesn't know how to apologize. He never has unless it was necessary to get something. I huffed. "We aren't dating, Dean." I corrected.

Sure, I like Eden. Who wouldn't? Even Dean did. What's not to love? She's sweet, strong, and protective but not too overprotective. She knows how to balance things out and how to deal with monsters and other creatures. She's every hunter's dream person. I just don't know if she likes me the same way I like her.

Why are girls so confusing?

"It better stay that way too," Dean stated. "Look, we gotta cheer him up. Maybe I'll give him a backrub." He joked.

"Look...we might have to wrap our heads around the idea that Bobby might not just bounce back this time," I whispered, staring at the man in the wheelchair. His back was faced towards us and he looked outside the window at the Impala. Bobby, too, was pissed with this 'Eden can't see you' arrangement.

Dean handed me an envelope with the title 'X-RAY' on it. I opened it and took out the pictures, which showed Enochian carvings on Bobby's ribs. "Let's just say the doctors are baffled. Cas carved us like that." My brother shrugged. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I quickly accepted it.

"Where are you?" Castiel's voice questioned. My eyes widened.

"Cas? St. Martin's Hospital. Why? What are you-Cas?"

The line went dead and I closed my phone. Dean elbowed me in the side and I looked up at the angel in a trenchcoat. He looked around. "Where's Eden?"