Chapter 15

Brian was completely content as he and Jacki watched Sweet Home Alabama. He was still in his boxers and she was snuggled up on him in her oversized shirt. Her head was on his chest and he was lightly running his fingers through he wavy hair. She always had her hair stick straight so it was a pleasant surprise to see the waves that formed as it air dried from the rain. He had no idea how perfect it could feel to be with someone.

The movie wasn't even over when Brian heard Jacki's breathing change as she fell asleep. He carefully shifted and tried to not wake her. He was able to slide off the couch and then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He pulled the covers over her and then climbed in next to her. He wrapped an arm around her and soon joined her in slumber.

Light streamed in through the curtains and Brian smiled as he looked at Jacki. His heart fluttered as he kissed her cheek. She stirred and opened her eyes.

"Good morning, beautiful," he whispered.

She yawned and smile at him. He felt his cock hardening against her leg. It was obvious that she felt it and he soon found a hand on him and moaned as it worked up and down his shaft. He kissed her and then tugged at her shirt. He wanted her so much. He finally worked the shirt off her body and touched her breasts while she kept on with the hand job.

He was getting really worked up and then got on top and kissed down her body. He got in between her legs and started working his tongue on her clit. Every bit of her tasted delicious as he nuzzle into her lips, nose and all. He felt her squirming in pleasure and he kept licking her. He kept going until she was screaming and he put two fingers in her, very deep in her, and made her cum.

He got on his knees and pushed his hard cock in her, "Oh, you are so wet for me!"

He leaned onto his hands and kissed her neck, mouth, and neck. He couldn't get enough of her. Being inside her was great. He loved how wet she was and that he made her cum already. He was close enough to her to whisper, "Jacki, I fucking love this. You feel so good, Baby. I can't get enough of you." He kissed her and kept going until he loaded her with his cum.

"Jacki, that was amazing. You are amazing. I came so hard."

He was out of breath as he spoke. He watched as she smile and got up from the bed. Her curvy, naked body entered the bathroom. In a minute he heard the shower turn on. He hopped from the bed and knocked on the door.

"Do you want some company?"

"Yeah, I need help washing my hair."

He opened the door and saw warm water running over her bare breasts. He was thrilled. He got in the shower and immediately they began kissing again. He never wanted to stop kissing her, he didn't care if his mouth went numb, he was crazy about this woman.

Nearly an hour, and all the hot water later, they exited the bathroom. Brian put his clothes on and offered to get breakfast. He knew a good spot but it was fifteen minutes away. She took him up on his offer and told him to pick her meal.

He almost forgot that he didn't have a car, so he got an Uber. A few minutes later he was on his way to the restaurant. He had to wait about fifteen more minutes for the food and he was definitely going to run up an Uber bill but he didn't want to waste time waiting for another driver.

Once the food was ready, Brian ran out to the Uber and was headed back to Jacki's. He reached for the front door and, to his surprise, it was locked. He knocked but he couldn't hear anything. He called Jacki but it went straight to voice-mail. He knocked again. What was going? Why wasn't she answering the door? It was then that he noticed her Vespa was gone. He sat down in front of her house and put his head in his hands.

"What is going on?"