Chapter 20

For the last 33 hours Jacki had been watching the live stream of Brian on the bus from New York to Tampa. She laughed at some of the questions he got asked. And when he fell asleep on a young woman she felt a tinge of jealously. But she was excited to see him and surprise him.

Joe, Sal, and Murr came by her hotel room at 8:30am, ready to head over to the bus station. She rode with them over to the location and then found a spot where she could hide, but still see Brian when he got off the bus. Right at 9:45am the bud pulled in to the station. She saw passengers and then crew members come off the bus next. Then Joe and Murr and Sal entered the bus to release Brian from his handcuffs.

Finally, he emerged and raised his hands in the air. Cameras and fans swarmed him for the next several minutes. He smiled for photos and put his autograph on some posters and t-shirts. She always liked how he was with fans, very personable and friendly. The few times she had seen him approached in public he was nothing less than kind and genuine. That part of him warmed her heart.

After nearly half an hour she finally saw that it was mostly crew remaining. Jacki came out of her hiding spot and snuck up behind Brian. He was busy recounting the bus trip and letting the guys poke fun at him. Sal saw Jacki and looked at Brian, then nodded in Jacki's direction. She smiled as he turned around.

"Surprise!"

Everyone on the crew yelled as it hit Brian who was standing before him. Jacki didn't move, she didn't need to. Brian picked her up, off her feet, and spun her around.

"Oh my God! What are you doing here?!"

He brought her back down and kissed her. Her heart was pounding with joy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and let him hold her tightly. As they kissed she began to really realize that this was what she wanted. She wanted to be with someone who felt like home, no matter where they were. And that's how she felt with him.

"So what now? When do you have to go back to California?"

He had broken their kiss and was whispering, even though everyone else had backed away just far enough to give them some privacy, but still close enough to get good footage of the reunion.

"I'm not."

"You're not?"

Jacki shook her head.

"I thought you needed to follow your dreams and go find yourself." She could tell he was confused.

"I did. And I got to California and I did the job I thought I wanted. And I was miserable. The hours, the people, the no life outside of work because I was exhausted all the time. Brian, if I was 10 years younger then maybe I would have stayed. But I'm not in my 20s anymore. And it took me leaving to realize that it wasn't a job or a career that I want, but a good life. One that I choose."

He looked deep into her eyes, "So what are you saying?"

"I choose you. I choose a life with you. You're my best friend, and I care so much for you."

She had tears streaming down her face as she spoke.

"You choose me, huh? I'm not holding you back?"

"No. When I chose myself I realized that choosing me doesn't have to mean losing you. I can be a makeup artist anywhere. But I want to be with you."

There were tears coming down Brian's face, too. She meant every word. She wanted to be wherever he was. She wanted to have a life with him.

"Well, I'll have to talk to the cats, but I think they'll be okay with-" She didn't let Brian finish his sentence, she pressed her lips against his and felt him tighten his grip around her. She could hear the crew clapping and cheering as they embraced.

"Jacki, please tell me you have a hotel room. There are so many things I want to do to you right now." His voice was low and sensual. She felt a tingle up her spine and butterflies in her stomach.

She winked at him, but before they could go anywhere Brian had to run off to the restroom. While she waited, Jacki thanked the other guys for getting her to Florida.

"We've known Q for a long time. And you kind of flew under the radar with him. But when he heard about your past he wanted to be your friend and be someone you could rely on. And luckily it seems like you both found someone special, when you weren't even looking."

Sal's words were true. Jacki couldn't deny the feelings that had developed, but she liked having Brian as her friend first. She hoped that things would continue to grow with them. Maybe even deepen into a something serious. For now, she wanted to be in a place to explore those feelings and desires. She wanted to give things a chance. When Brian came out of the bus station he kissed Jacki again and insisted they get to her hotel room.

They barely got through the door before Brian's mouth was on Jacki's. They stepped around furniture and got to the bed. She straddled him and took her shirt off exposing her red, lace bra. He immediately grabbed her breasts and started squeezing them, gently. He moved around and got on top of her and unbuttoned his tropical shirt. Then he went to work on pulling her jeans from her body. Her red lace panties caught his eye.

Jacki tugged at Brian's pants and began to slide them down his body. He stood up for a moment to remove them and his boxers. He was already hard and precum was trickling down the head of his penis. He rubbed her panties with his hardened cock, teasing her, and with his other hand he inserted a finger into her wet vagina. She let out a moan.

She put her legs up and rested them on his shoulders. She felt his finger slide out and then his hands, both wet with their juices, pulled her panties from her body. And then she felt his bog, hard, throbbing penis start to penatrate her vagina. He was methodical, just putting the tip in first and then very slowly easing the rest into her.

"Oh, Brian. Oh fuck! That feels so good!"

"Oh baby, I've missed your pussy!"

He grabbed her legs and held them while he thrusted inside her. She squealed in pleasure. He pushed her hard and fast, much more aggressively than the other times they had sex. This was more animalistic and instinctive. This was from both of them needing to release into the other, needing each other and their bodies. Jacki willingly allowed Brian to take control and fuck. She grabbed his butt cheeks and dug in with her short nails.

"Fuck me harder, Brian! FUCK ME HARD!"

"Oh yeah! I'm gonna fuck you so good, baby!!!"

Then Brian let go of her legs and got close to her. She could see the sweat dripping from his face. She could also smell those 33 hours of the bus trip. But she didn't care. His mouth found her and he kissed her, so passionately it almost took her breath away. She felt his arms wrap around her.

"I fucking love you, Jacki."

She positioned her hips so that he stayed inside her while they embraced. She shuddered and then came, letting out a loud moan. He came, as well, like he had been waiting for her to cum first. He stayed on top of her and pushed her hair from her face.

"I mean it, Jacki. I love you."

"I love you, too, Brian."

They smiled and he kissed her again. She felt his penis finally come out of her and she laid there for another minute, thinking about what they'd both just confessed. She did love him. She wasn't expecting that, but she did. She looked over at him, he winked and smiled.