Chapter 23

It had been years since Brian felt comfortable enough with a woman to have her stay over for multiple nights. But somehow that was easy with Jacki. They did have their small disagreements, like how he could get lost in a video game and forget to do something, or that Jacki left panties on the floor when she changed for bed. All in all, however, things were going well. They spent time doing fun things together, with and without clothing.

On Thanksgiving she cooked Cornish Hens with turnip greens and cornbread. He devoured the meal and gave her a dessert she wouldn't forget, that included some whip cream on her breasts. He was used to turkey on Thanksgiving, but the hens were a nice change. Her southern flair for cooking was a nice bonus because everything had so much flavor.

Not going too overboard, he got a few extra Christmas decorations and made sure that Jacki felt included in the traditions that he had. He did have a tree but the ornaments were sparse so he asked her to help him pick out a few for "their" tree. He wasn't oblivious to the sparkle in her eyes when he used that phrase. They visited a small town in Connecticut so she could scour antique shops for ornaments. He loved seeing her look at each one carefully. She chose ornaments that had character or meaning to one or both of them.

Brian also surprised Jacki with her own stocking to hang up. He made an effort to find her a few Christmas gifts that would really please her. One was a set of simple, gold rings that she could wear on different fingers. He also found a thick, warm coat that was long and really beneficial in the New York winter. The last thing he got for her was Wonder Woman pajamas. Admittedly they were a little more for him but he had seen her reading the Wonder Woman comic books that he owned.

As the weeks turned into a month, Brian was finding himself more in love with Jacki. There was a calm and peace with her in his home. He could leave for a while and focus on R&H business and come back to find freshly made dinner, or the cats curled up around Jacki while she sipped a glass of wine. There weren't negative comments about his pinball collection or how he took over the whole kitchen table when he was working at home. But he didn't want her to feel like it wasn't also her place. But he wasn't certain how to get that point across and let her know that this was her home, too, now.

On Christmas morning they woke up around 9am. Brian awoke first and shooed the cats off the bed. Then he started touching Jacki's freshly shaven legs. He caressed the smooth skin and then worked up to her thighs and then his fingers found her panties. He massaged her outside her panties until he saw her eyes flutter as she woke up. She smiled at him and he kissed her.

He removed her panties and made sure she was wet before he put his bare cock inside her. He slowly made love to the woman she cared for so deeply. They kissed several times while he thrusted inside her. Her moans bated him to go faster. He put her legs up so she could feel his penis deeper in her vagina. He made sure she came first before he let himself release inside her.

"Merry Christmas, baby," he said with a smile.

"Merry Christmas, Brian."

They kissed some more and then showered and dressed. Breakfast had become a shared activity. Brian would chop vegetables while Jacki wouldnprep eggs for omelets or quiche or whatever they were making. But that Christmas morning they were doing soufflé and Brian was excited, more so than usual. He watched Jacki work at making the French dish. He graciously whisked ingredients while she prepared the ramekins. Once things were in the oven they went to open gifts.

He insisted on Jacki opening hers first. He made sure that the rings were the last gift she opened. Brian watched her whole face light up when she saw the rings.

"Brian they're beautiful!" She hugged him tightly and kissed him. He held her in his arms as they kissed, feeling his pants tighten in the crotch.

Their moment was interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Are you expecting anyone?" Jacki asked. He shook his head and went to the door.

He opened it and saw Kelli standing on the porch.

"Kelli? What are you doing here?"

He saw a small, wrapped gift box in her hand.

"This is for you."

He took it and opened the box. Inside was an envelope. It was then that he saw Jacki come over behind him. He opened the envelope and saw an image he didn't think he would ever be faced with.

"Merry Christmas, Daddy."