[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟷: Nᴏᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ?]

❝Where am I? This isn't Konoha

Where am I? This isn't Konoha...❞

🆄🅲🅷🅸🅷🅰

𝖸/𝗇 𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽, 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗄𝗋𝖺... 𝖧𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗅. 𝖲𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌.

HANAKO PRESENTS....

New World!

Chapter 01: Not dead, Just where?

  She heard screaming and crying, Y/n knew she is gone. She felt her body crumble into ashes, Her last night of her friends, Naruto has tears running down his face, Sakura panicked, she looked angered, tears streamed down her cheeks. Sasuke looked at her with wide eyes as if... Having a flashback of their time together.

  Y/n mustered a smile, "Take care of Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Sensei..." Her body disappeared into ashes. Sasuke got up and activated his Sharingan, "Let's go... Kill this thing, Naruto..." Naruto got up, taking a deep breath, he tighten his headband, "Do this for our little sister! Let's go, Sasuke, Sakura!"

  They charged, the war soon coming to end...

  Y/n felt wind blowing on her face, she opened them, her sight was filled with trees and water. She began to move her body, raising her arms, Y/n realized she was alive. Splashing, she swam up to the surface and pulled herself up.

  Y/n looked at her hands, then felt her face. "I feel... Young... Like a toddler!" Rushing back to the water, her eyes widened, she looked like her younger self. Her earrings still attached, Y/n blinked and felt her stomach where she got stabbed.

  "My god..." Getting up, she ran into the trees, Y/n knew something was up, "This isn't Konoha or any of the nations!!" She jumped tree to tree, relief that she still has stamina.

  A bright light flashed into her eyes, a sort of a city came to view. Y/n looked shocked, looking around the area. It looks upgraded and has these weird devices. Y/n gulped, "Oh gosh, where am I?"

  She ran up to a random guy, "Excuse me? Where am I?" The guy looked down and smiled, "This is Yokohama! November 12th, 2000!!" He said, Y/n bowed, "Thank you very much, sir!" She walked away, 'Yokohama?? This is a city..'