[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟾: A ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ Hᴀɴᴀᴋᴏ]

❝Y/n-Chan~ Wanna go to the movies?❞

Y/n-Chan~ Wanna go to the movies?

Ⓤⓒⓗⓘⓗⓐ

𝖧𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗄𝗈 𝗍𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖸/𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾, 𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖸/𝗇 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖠𝗎𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀.

  Boring Episode!!!

HANAKO SMIRKED AS Y/N WENT TO THE BATHROOM, "HANAKO HOPES YOU'RE HAVING FUN IN THIS WORLD.... MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU DIE... I'LL SEND YOU TO ANOTHER WORLD."

  Hanako walked besides Y/n, he hummed as Y/n looked around nervously. Hanako eyes darted to a arcade, "Ne! Y/n-Chan! Wanna go play in the arcade?" Y/n nodded, "Sure!" He grabbed her hand and ran into the arcade, Hanako paid for the tickets. His eyes scanned the games, "Hmm... How about... That one!! The shooting game!" Y/n looked over to the mechine.

  "Oh.. Sure! We can!" Hanako pulled her wrist, "Yay!!!" He was like a child first time at the arcade. They stood as they ready the toy guns, Hanako looked over at Y/n, the game counted down. "1...2...3.... Go!!!" They began.

  Hanako yawned as Y/n and him walked out. "That's a tiring day! Hanako wants food! Wanna get some Macdonald?" Y/n sweated, "Sure, I'll pay—" Hanako yanked Y/n to the Macdonald place, "Hanako will pay! A man should pay for a woman's meals!" His sky blue eyes glowed, Y/n looked away, 'How cute is this guy?' Hanako looked away to the side, 'At least she's alive... Maybe I should make the story better...'

  Today was a cold day, Y/n shivered, Hanako turned his head down at Y/n, "You're cold? Here! Have Hanako's jacket!" He took his coat off and wrapped it around Y/n. The coat was fluffy and big on her, Hanako wore thin long sleeve shirt and sweatpants. "There! Let's go! How about Chicken nuggets?"

|Next day|

  Hanako stood on the roof of the building, he stared at Y/n waiting for him at his cafe. Hanako smiled, "Hanako wants to make the story better and interesting... Hanako could make it better by...." He squatted down, in a thinking pose he squinted hard the sky. "Oh! Maybe some... Deidara×Y/n moments!" He smirked, "Or Hanako×Y/n moments... Hehe! Joking! Can't be the Author!"

  Hanako jumped down from the roof, he landed in front of Y/n, "Yo! Y/n-Chan~" She jumped, as Hanako leaned closer to her face, "Wanna get some ice cream? My treat!" Y/n nodded, Hanako laughed, "Yay!" They went off. Itachi and Obito peaked their heads out, "That guy seems sus!" Obito said, his no longer pitched voice.