[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟸: Tʜᴇ Iʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴɪsᴛ ᴏғ Tᴏᴋʏᴏ!]

❝Huh? Me? The Illusionist of Tokyo? Why? Just why though?❞

Huh? Me? The Illusionist of Tokyo? Why? Just why though?

🅄🄲🄷🄸🄷🄰

𝖸/𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 "𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈" 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖦𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗎𝗍𝗌𝗎 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.

Y/N WALKED OUT WITH HER ICE CREAM, SHE MINDED HER OWN BUSINESS UNTIL, SOMEONE DECIDED FO KNOCK HER ICE CREAM DOWN.

NEVER MESS WITH A GIRL WHO LOVES SWEETS.

Y/n smile faded, her ice cream was knocked down to the ground. The boys who did it giggled, Y/n eyes glowed red, pupils swirled as 3 Tomoes appeared. She telaported in front of them, she looked directly into their eyes.

Her red eyes flashed, the boys stood frozen as horrifying images showed. Them being brutally tortured and rip into pieces. Y/n released them, "Now... Never.. mess with a girl who loves her sweets!" They scrambled off to the other way, she noticed liquid on the ground, her face made into a disgusted one, "Gross!"

She telaported out of there, she gagged as the one of the guys pee themselves. Her eyes are back to black, her black hair was getting into her face. Y/n thought for awhile, "Should I dye my hair? If so... What color? Maybe just the tips.." Muttering under her breath as she appeared in front of the park.

She grabbed her wallet, "Oh... No cash, but a gold and black card..." She sighed, "I need cash, not card.." Y/n sat down and thought, "This is pointless!!" Y/n scowled, "Plus! The discount is near to a end!!"

"Why are you so mad about?" Y/n looked up, "Old man.." He laughed, he say down next to Y/n, "Y/n... You want to know why I don't grow old?" She sighed, "You are old, old man."

"The Nen is called immortality. I created my own way, it's impossible but possible." His light blue eyes stared forward, "I turned blind when I fought with those nasty creatures... The have one of those bright lights."

Y/n hummed, "Old man... Not to ruin the moment but... The discount on the market is here we should hurry! Only 20 minutes left!" His eyes widened, "What are you waiting for?! Run! Run like the wind?!" He shouted, Y/n telaported away.

NEXT YEAR, Y/N TURNED 16. HER NAME AS THE ILLUSIONIST BECAME WILD. IT'S NOW FEARED WHEN PEOPLE CALL THAT NAME. Y/N JUST LAUGHED, REMEMBERING HER FRIENDS NICKNAMES WAS ALSO FEARED.