[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟿: Dᴇɪᴅᴀʀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ Y/ɴ]

❝SENPAIII!!!!!!❞

SENPAIII!!!!!!

🅄🄲🄷🄸🄷🄰

𝖣𝖾𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖸/𝗇 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗈𝗇 𝖺 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋, 𝗎𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗅 𝖮𝖻𝗂𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒.

  A bird flew pass, a clay bird. On it is Deidara and Y/n, they sat together, well, Y/n went over to the end and stared at the ocean. Deidara watched her with admiration and loving eyes. Her black and White hair flying because of the wind. Her black eyes trailed over to Deidara, "Oi... Deidara! Is Tobi here?" He raised a brow. "No... Just us, why?" Y/n lips formed a line, "Well, I think he is here, I sense his chakra."

  She pointed on the leg of the bird, Deidara looked down, his eyes looked shock, "Tobi?!" Obito hanging onto the leg of the clay bird, he screeched, "DEIDARA-SENPAI!!!!! Y/N-CHAN!!!! TOBI CAME WITH YOU!!!!" Y/n looked with dotted eyes as Deidara yanked his on the back. Obito crawled over to Y/n, "Y/N-CHAN!!! TOBI MISS YOU!!!" She sweated, "Me too, Tobi... Me too... But, Deidara.." Obito looked behind him, Deidara with dark aura surrounding him, "You!!!"

  Obito screeched, "SENPAI!!! Why so mad?" Deidara wrapped his legs around Obito neck and squeeze, Obito struggled, "S-SENPAII!!!!" He tapped on Deidara legs, "I'll kill you!!!" He yelled, Y/n watched them, she chuckled. 'What a chaotic duo...' She turned around to the sea, something moving slowly out the waters, Y/n squinted, "Oi oi oi!!! Look!" She pointed at the moving water.

  Deidara looked down, "It's that thing we have to get rid of. Since you're here Toni, why don't you distract it and we'll attack." He threw Obito off the clay bird, Y/n puffed her cheeks out, Obito tried to fly with his sleeves, "Oya? AHHHHHH!!! TOBI IS FALLING!!!! HE CAN'T FLY UP!!!!" Y/n laughed, "Deidara!!!!" She watched his dip into the ocean water, Deidara raised a brow, "Is he gonna do something?" Just as he said that, Obito jumped up and started to swim rapidly, "AHHHHH!!!!! SOMETHING IS FOLLOWING TOBI!!!!!"

  A huge monster with a shell on it's back came running or swimming to Obito, Deidara ready his clay bombs. Y/n sighed, she took her Kunais out with Paper bombs attached to. "DEIDARA-SENPAI!!! Y/N-CHANN!!! HURRY UP!!!" Deidara seem to enjoy this but threw his clay birds down, "Calm down!! We're on it!" Y/n threw her Kunais down, forming signs, the Kunais made copy of themselves.

  Deidara clay bombs exploded, this activated the paper bombs as they also made a huge explosion. Obito fly out of the water, "AHHH!!!!" He landed on the Island, "Oof!!" Y/n stared, "It's still alive." She got up ready to jump, Deidara wrapped his arm around Y/n waist, holding her from jumping in.

  "I still have more! Stay down Y/n-Sama." Y/n looked away with a small blush, 'This beautiful blonde... Not as beautiful as Naruto but still..' Deidara dropped more bombs to the monster, "How does this monster appear around the ocean?" Y/n looking down, Deidara clay exploded, he held Y/n close to him. Obito observe from afar, "That little!!!" His inner demon almost came out when Deidara held Y/n close.

  Calming down he yelled, "DEIDARA-SENPAI!!! Y/N-CHAN!!!" A huge explosion appeared as he yelled their names. A clay bird came out from the smoke, "Oi! Tobi hurry up! Killed it!" The monster limbs were blown into pieces. Obito jumped up and landed on the back of the bird, he quickly split the two up, "No touchy touchy!!!"

  Y/n laughed, Deidara irked, "Tobi!!!" They went back to fighting.

|Kantou Manji gang|

  Mikey stared off to space, he pouted, "Where's Y/n-Chin?" He rolled over to his side, Sanzu opened the door, "Mikey... Someone is here for you..." Mikey sat up, "Okay." He went back to his serious face. Getting up, Mikey walked out, Sanzu sighed, "The guy waiting is scary.." They went into the elevator.

  When the door opened, Itachi stood waiting for them. He looked over with his Sharingan activated, "You're Manjiro Sano? Our leader wanted to meet you..." Mikey raised a brow, "Leader? Just who are you?" Itachi furrow his brows, "My sister will be there... I'm Itachi Uchiha.." Mikey walked again, "Let's go.. you're Y/n older brother?"

  "Hn." They walked out and headed to the building. They walked in silence, Sanzu and Kokonoi walked behind them. Itachi looked hella scary with that glare of his at Mikey, 'I don't like this dude...'

  They arrived to the Akatsuki's organization building, Mikey raised a brow, "Mitsuya? Baji?" They turned around, "Finally! Someone  arrived!" Itachi hummed, "Hurry up, I already got the others." They walked over to the elevator and It's hi pressed the final floor. The door closed and it started up, "So... You have the same eyes as Y/n..." Baji said, Itachi hummed, Mitsuya sighed, "Shut up, Baji."

  The elevator stopped and the door opened, Itachi lead them to the big doors, "Leader... They're here." The door opened, it revealed the former Toman members. Emma also there, "Yo! Mikey!" She waved, Mikey nodded, "Why does your leader what us?" Yahiko laughed, "I just wanted to meet Y/n friends! That's all! We can all be friends!" Konan sighed, "I apologize for his childish acts. I'm Konan, the Vice-Leader of Akatsuki."

  A sudden slam on the table shook everyone, "Hidan! Where is the rest of my money?" Kakuzu yelled, Hidan shrugged, "Your money. Didn't touch them at all!" Hidan yelled, they fought.

  Deidara and Y/n fell asleep on each other, Hanako sat beside them sighing, "How annoying..." He muttered, Hanako closed his eyes and fell asleep for writing this.

" He muttered, Hanako closed his eyes and fell asleep for writing this

❝How annoying!❞

Next Episode on New world:
Are we gonna die?