[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟺: Fᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Nᴇᴡ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ!]

❝What's up with his eye brows?❞

What's up with his eye brows?

🆄🅲🅷🅸🅷🅰

𝖸/𝗇 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗁𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋. 𝖸/𝗇 𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖸𝗈𝗄𝗈𝗁𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗆𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖺 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝖽.

Y/N FUTURE WASN'T THE BEST AS HE THOUGHT. TAKEMICHI DECIDED TO HANGOUT WITH HER TO GET MORE INFORMATION.

|FUTURE TIME|

Takemichi and Naoto did some research on Y/n Uchiha. They looked confused, "She didn't have much on her information, just a date of birth without any year. She is alive and works at the Akatsuki's organization. A criminal gang."

Takemichi gulped, "Let's visit her... I have to help somehow!" Naoto looked troubled, "You might get killed! They never hesitate to kill you...." Takemichi groaned, "I don't care! She might know me!" Naoto and Takemichi argued back and forth.

Later on, Takemichi won, they found the location and went on a road trip to the building. They arrived after hours on driving, they reached their location. The building is huge, more upgraded and rich looking.

They entered the building with Akatsuki's members staring at them, "Who are you?" A male with Raven hair wearing a cloak.

"Takemichi Hanagaki... I'm here to see Uchiha-San?" He raised a brow, "Hanagaki? She said many stories about you..." He gestured them over, "She's at the top of the building." They entered the elevator, Naoto pressed the final floor, 127 floor.

The door opened as a huge door appeared, Television noises were heard from the inside. Takemichi gulped, he opened the door, it revealed many different males in the room.

"Takemichi?" A voice so dead and cold called out, he looked to the desk, Y/n sat with her right eye covered, "You are Takemichi... How long? 10? Or more? What you need? You wanna kill someone again?"

His eyes widened, "What?! no?! I'm here to talk!" He looked panicked, everyone looked at him, the male with pink hair and scars near his mouth walked forward, "You brat... Talked with respect..." He aimed the gun at his head. Naoto raised his own at him.

He chuckled, "Dumbass.." Naoto felt a cold metal on his skin, the same guy from the first floor held a Kunai against his neck, "Put the gun away, Naoto Tachibana...."