[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟷𝟷: Wʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, Pɪɴᴋ ʙᴏʏ?]

⚠️1| Short!!! Very short!!

×××

[New world: She just appeared out of nowhere. Where could she be at? ]

×××

  Warm feeling coated her, Y/n felt her soul being sucked up by something. Upon opening her eyes, only darkness appeared. Y/n moved around, she was cold, but warm.

  "Good day, child."

  Y/n whipped her head around, Hanako stood with a smile, "H-hanako?" She said, Hanako chuckled rubbing back of his neck, "I scared you didn't I? Well, no point of being the fake one. You died with a quick because I have better plans for you Y/n-Chan! Instead of Tokyo revengers, I wanna put you in Jujustu Kaisen. So, ending the chapter like this with only 10 chapters are good enough."

  Y/n looked confused, "Chapters? New world? Hanako, what are you saying?" Hanako sighed, "You're dead and I'm sending you to Jujustu Kaisen. End of story!" He snapped his fingers, Y/n was knocked out like that. Hanako puckered his lips, "So tired!!!"

×××

  "Man... The hell?" She opened her eyes, a bright light shined on her face, "It's the morning..." Y/n sat up, she looked around her surrounding, trees and water, "Same as last time.." she mumbled, standing up, Y/n dust herself from dirt. Now walking around, she knew she's in a different dimension.

  "How old am I?" She looked down on the water seeing her reflection, touching her face, Y/n sighed, "I'm 7... Damn!! So young!" Getting up Y/n walked out of the forest like that.

  "Y/n!!! Where were you?! I was worried sick!!" A women in her late 20's came out, Y/n looked confused, "Who are you?" She asked, the women looked confused, "I'm your mother, adopted mother.." Y/n nodded, "Ohh!!! Sorry! I forget things!!" She walked over to her, 'Haha! Didn't know you!'. They walked back home.

•Next day•

  Y/n door opened, "Y/n-Chan!!!" A small voice yelled, Y/n groaned, as someone jumped on her bed, "Who are you? Let me sleep!!" She turned over, "It's me!! Itadori Yuji!!" He yelled, Y/n hummed, she fell back asleep, "Come on!! I wanna play outside!" He yelled, Y/n sat up with messy hair, "Yuji... Go to sleep." She plopped back down, Yuji hugged, "No! I'll keep waking you up!!"

  He struggled but manages to wake her up, Y/n yawned, "Geez Yuji... How are you so sunny?" Yuji smiled, "I am! Hurry and get ready!!" He pushed her into the bathroom.

×××

  'This is Sendai?' Thought Y/n, Yuji and Y/n played at the playground, She yawned again, "Y/n-Chan!! Come on!!" He yelled, Y/n hummed, "Okay okay!" She jogged over to him, her eyes widened when a creature was in front of her, sweating her went over it, "The hell was that?"

  This story will continue in another book, Jujustu Kaisen×Female!Reader.
The second to New world.

  This book will be longer than this one. The book I post are usually short ones. I don't like making longer books due to my rapid imagination.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍~ 𝖳𝗈𝗄𝗒𝗈 𝖱𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗌 🎉