[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟽: Cʜᴀsᴇ!]

❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙?❞

Ⓤⓒⓗⓘⓗⓐ

  𝖸/𝗇 𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝖠 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗈 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖾𝗂𝗋𝖽𝗈𝗌. 𝖨𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝗀𝖺𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗌𝖾, 𝖸/𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗀 𝖿𝖺𝗇 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌.

Y/N RAN FOR HER LIFE AFTER CHRISTMAS, "WHY AM I THE ONE BEING CHASED?!" SHE YELLED, THEY STILL CAME AT HER.

  At the meeting, Y/n stared confused about what happened during Christmas. Black dragons attacked, Hakkai apologize, Kisaki trying to get back into Toman. Hanma quits Toman with the other remaining gang. A lot has happened when Y/n was gone, "Draken? What's up with things?" He sighed, "Well, you missed a lot... Overall, nothing important."

  She nodded, after all that, Y/n never joined Toman. The black dragons joined Toman, Kokonoi announced to be in Takemichi division. Y/n looked skeptical, "Oi! Takemichi!" He screamed, he was talking to Kokonoi and Inui with Chifuyu.

  "U-uchiha-Kun!" Takemichi said, Y/n looked at him blankly, "How did you became the Captain?" Chifuyu laughed, "So damn scared Takemichi! Don't worry! Y/n is a nice person!" He looked at Y/n, "After the Valhalla arc, Baji announced he will no longer be a Captain. Mikey agreed as his punishment." Y/n looked list but nodded, "Oh... Takemichi... Why are you scared of me? It's not like I killed someone..."

  He sweated, "It's not like that! It's just what happened during Valhalla arc." Y/n hummed, she walked away, Nahoya popped up, "Y/n-Chan~ Why with the that face? No one will like you if you keep that up!" Her eyes looked into his soul, "I'm not disliked."

  Everyone who heard this deadpanned, 'Really?' Draken stuff his laugh, Mitsuya chuckled, "Wrong move." Nahoya laughed, "I see! Looks like nobody told you that before! Sorry! It looks like I have said enough!" Y/n looked so done, "Whatever. Not disliked by people though."

  |YOKOHAMA|

  Y/n and Neji decided to take a friendly date, they went on a picnic together. Y/n and Neji were good friends, they trained for fun. Neji Taijutsu was better than Y/n Taijutsu, if not for the copy of Rock Lee.

  They stood a ready stance, Both stared at each other. The wind blew slowly as if they entered the mode. Both figure disappeared, a huge gust of wind blew from each contact of punches. Neji activated his Byakugan, it's a battle that everyone was waiting for.