[𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝟶𝟼: Hᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ? Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? ]

❝What do you mean? I was with Emma the whole time!❞

What do you mean? I was with Emma the whole time!

Ⓤⓒⓗⓘⓗⓐ

  𝖸/𝗇 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖡𝖺𝗃𝗂 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁. 𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝗋.

Y/N WAS LAZY, SO SHE SENT A CLONE FOR THE SAVE! SHE HAD A BAD FEELING.

  Y/n stared at the moon, she decided to skip the Toman meeting and go to her own meeting. Akatsuki members were being idiots and talk about some dumb shit they did today.

  She fiddled with the necklace Naruto gave her as a gift, he was the only one who remembered yours.

|Flashback!|

  Y/n sat on the great stone faces for awhile, she wasn't able to sleep. Her mind was filled with different scenarios of what could happen.

  "Y/n-Chan?" She looked behind.her, Naruto stood, he smiled as walking over to her. He plopped beside her, "Man! Why so up late?" He looked at her, Y/n looked at the moon again, "I'm thinking of something... Ever since Sasuke and I fought... I got scared.. Just worried if he would actually kill his own sister."

  Naruto frowned, he smiled again, "Y/n-Chan... Sasuke wouldn't kill you. You're his sister, he loves you dearly. Even though he betrayed the village, he might still be thinking about you." Y/n looked down, she nodded, bringing her knees up to her chest.

  "Everyone forgot what was today..." Y/n sighed, her heart broke, her friends forgot what today was. Naruto smiled, "I remember... It's October 31, Halloween." Y/n looked sad, "Yeah..."

  Her eyes widened when a box was shown in front of her face, Naruto smiled, his famous smile.

  "Happy birthday, Y/n-Chan! You remembered mine! I couldn't think of anything you might like other than weapons. So, Iruka-Sensei and I thought of something together!" Y/n eyes glossed up, she took the box with care. Naruto had a remained smile.

  "Thank you, Naruto.... You're the best friend I ever had!" He chuckled, "Well, I consider you as my little sister!" Y/n opened the box, her eyes widened, a necklace shown.

  "Naruto... This looks expensive..." He patted her head, "Your gifts was expensive for me... I mean, 20 gifts? That's a lot of money spent on me!" Y/n smiled, her tears streamed down.