7 minutes

📖 CLUELESS (part 11)
CHAELISA 👯

warning: STILL NO JENNIE

________________________________

(Still a flashback....)

Chaeyoung flinched when she heard Ashley screamed.

"Hyeri, you bitch! you did not!" Ashley shouted excitedly at Hyeri.

"Ash, you aren't even drinking yet" Hyeri laughed.

"Is that Lisa Manoban? How did you managed to give her an invite? Like she's legendary! This in unbelievable! You've thrown the best party ever!" Ashley said and Chaeyoung did not understand even a bit.

"Well, she's an old friend, met her at summer camp, I went to a few of her parties and you know a party just for us two" Hyeri said winking at the last part.

"Oh, you bad bad girl!" Ashley said.

Well, you see Lalisa Manoban or Lisa as they call her is the ultimate party animal. Everywhere she went there's a party and it will never be the best party ever if Lisa isn't invited.

Lisa is the life of every party that she sets her foot on. Great personality, great body, great dance moves and great magic I suppose. Because apparently girls always fall under her spell, those girls who parted their legs like how Moses parted the red sea. Without even a word.

Chaeyoung can't believe it. Such a person exist?

It was then when they heard the same crowd with the girl 'Lisa' in the middle shouted excitedly, some throwing suggestions of what game to play.

"Spin the bottle!" One guy said.

"Lame!"

"That's for kids"

"We aren't kids anymore!"

Those are the responses he got.

"Truth or dare!" Another shouted.

"That's basically the same idiot!" They heard.

"How about 7 minutes in Heaven?" A girl shouted.

And it was Ashley.

The crowd response was different, they all agreed and even called the others inside the house.

"But where are going to lock the pair?" One guy asked.

"That shed is empty" Hyeri, the house owner pointed at the tool shed at the corner near the high fence.

Chaeyoung wasn't sure but everybody was excited. They moved in sync with one another. One even passed around some popsicle sticks, some straight from someone's mouth. Then asked them to write their names.

(Like seriously? Why am I writing such disgusting crap? Lol I apologize)

Not all joined the game, some were just onlookers some has their phones ready and some are just curious.

Like Chaeyoung.

She cannot understand why she's friends with Ashley and Hyeri. Maybe because they're not like the other girls who wants to get close to her because she's Park Chaeyoung, Jennie Kim's baby.

They are nice and fun and what's the word? Uhm... Trustworthy? Something like that.

And one more thing... What in the world is 7 minutes in Heaven?

Chaeyoung thought of all the possible answers.

Are they going to literally go to heaven in 7 minutes?