friends

📖  CLUELESS (part 12)

_______________________________

"PRANPIYA!!!' Chaeyoung screamed urgently.

"What the fuck?! I told you I changed my name to Lisa already? Why you have to call me like that???" Lisa whined.

"Do I look like I care about that right now? You shouldn't have told me your birth name because everytime I'm pissed I'm going to call you that!" Chaeyoung argued.

"Aaarrggh!" Whined Lisa.

"You should fix yourself and make sure you look decent. They'll be here any time right now and I don't want you ending up 6ft underground after meeting my childhood friends" Chaeyoung told Lisa carefully.

"Do I look like I'm not decent enough? You're hurting my feelings" Lisa said.

"Lisa, you just provoked the devil and even an angel like me wouldn't be able to help you" Chaeyoung said.

"You serious?" Lisa asked, she looks like she believed Chaeyoung at the moment.

"Yeah, even I, is afraid" Chaeyoung said.

"My gosh! Just why??" Lisa said flailing her arms and going around the room looking for something decent to wear.

-----

"Jen, you are not serious about murdering a freshman, right?"

Jisoo just had to ask, Jennie has been quiet, it was horrifying even the cashier at Drive thru was shit scared of her.

"When did I joke about murdering someone who taints my Baby Rosie's innocent mind?" Jennie spat.

"Oh? You're not yet done about preserving Chaengie's innocence? I have to remind you that for a year that you've been avoiding her, there are things that you didn't know happened. How sure are you that there's still something to preserve?" Jisoo said meaningfully.

Jennie looked at her best friend.

"What do you mean? Do you know something that I don't know Kim Jisoo?" Jennie asked.

"A lot Jen, a lot. I know things that Chaengie didn't tell you because we both know that you'll be hysterical and over react" Jisoo confessed.

"Chu~" Jennie whined.

"So if I were you, stop being stupid and all caring and thoughtful if you're just going to avoid her after. That won't help, you're only going to push her away from you and when The time comes that you decided to pursue your feelings for her she's already in somebody else's arms" Jisoo said.

Jennie became quiet. Jisoo was right, she can't bear the thought of Rosie being in someone's arms that aren't hers. However, she can't also just openly confess to Rosie, the girl has been nothing but trustful to her and she cannot just break that trust.

They arrived at the dorm and both of them went straight to Chaeyoung's dorm room. Jennie looks like she's going on a war by how fast she was walking leaving Jisoo with the two freshmen's breakfast.

"Yah! Jendeukie ! I thought you'll not lay a finger on that freshman!" Jisoo said.

"I won't. But it doesn't mean I'm not going to give her an earful" Jennie said.

-----

"Chongah, how's your friends?" Lisa asked.

"What do you mean how are they?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I mean, how are they as friends?" Lisa asked.

"Well, there's two of them. Jisoo unnie is a happy pill, full of energy, smart, a woman of her own and she usually takes care of me behind the scenes. We can't live without her, like literally" Chaeyoung said.