Pretty Stalker

Short shot

-------------------------------------------------

"Can you stop following me?" Jennie snapped at the person walking behind her.

It wasn't a new scenario for Jennie to have someone creepily following her. With beauty and brain just like hers, a lot has taken an interest but is too coward to confess. She's getting tired of all the stalking and learned how to shoo them off. Well, she's the campus "it girl"  after all. Scaring them away is just a piece of cake.

However, she wasn't prepared at the sight that would welcome her the moment she turns. A confused cute girl stood awkwardly not far away behind her.

The girl looked left and right checking to whom the question or more like the command was meant for. When she realized that there is no one else, she pointed at herself, asking if it was her the girl was talking to.

"Me?" The blonde girl asked.

Jennie scoffed, the girl was caught in the act that's why she's trying to deny the accusation. It wasn't new though; all of her stalkers were like that. She's just thankful that no one tried to hurt her or get her by force.

"Can you see someone else besides you?" Jennie asked with her signature cold tone.

"I'm not following you," a tall, blonde, and gorgeous girl said shaking her head so hard it might fall.

"Lies"

"I swear! I'm not following you!" The tall, blonde, gorgeous, and hot girl got pissed.

Who is this short-tempered dumpling girl to call her a liar?

"I don't believe you. Now, stop following me or I'll report you to the police" Jennie threatened the poor beautiful girl before she walks away.

Roseanne Park was left dumbfounded, frozen on her spot. This is her first week in Korea and someone has mistaken her as a stalker? Like seriously?

She stomped her feet and mess with her hair in frustration.

"Aish! Way to start your life in Korea Park Chaeyoung"

After a few minutes, she started walking again and arrived at her destination.

A preschool.

She went inside and waits in the waiting area. She saw a lot of kids running around the playground, some are saying goodbye to their friends and teachers, some are running towards their parents. She smiled at the sight, she wanted to be a preschool teacher and went back to her parents' country to study. She was enjoying the view completely forgetting about what happened to her a while ago when someone snapped at her for the second time.

"You!" Someone shouted at her.

She looked at the girl and was shocked because it was the same girl, she wished she never sees again.

"I told you to stop-"

"Wosie unnie!" A little girl screamed while running.