{2}

--  A/N  --  --  --  --

Word count: 1676

Rewritten

--  --  --  --  --  --  

You stepped out of your fathers car and started to make your way to the front door. Walking in you were immediately tackled by your little siblings. "(Y/N)! Where have you been!?" your sibling Chara asked, you crushing you with a hug. "Just at school, had some troubles with breathing" was all you said to Chara, giggling a bit at their clinginess. Soon enough your other sibling, Frisk, hugged you from behind from where you were sitting on the floor.

Your two baby siblings were an odd duo. Even though they weren't that old, only ten years old they firmly identified as non-binary. Ever since they learned about what it meant being non-binary they violently insisted on just using they, them pronouns. Many might be sceptical of them deciding what they identified as so young. You were just happy they were happy. Also there wasn't really any other option because if someone dared to call them a boy or girl they'd be beat up until they got it right. They might be small but they knew how to punch. Or at least Chara, Frisk wouldn't hurt a fly even if their live depended on it. They did have one hell of a death stare though.

Your father walked in a chuckled at the sight of you on the ground with Frisk attached to your back and Chara clinging to your stomach. "Come on, monkeys! Leave (Y/N) alone they've has had a long day" your father said dragging Frisk of your shoulder and sending a playful glare at Chara. "nooo!" Frisk whined as they made a grabbing motion towards you. Chara hopped off you and followed your father into the living room, giggling non-stop at Frisk's misery. 

You got up from the floor and made your way to your bed room upstairs. As soon as you got into your bedroom you threw off you backpack and crashed down on your desk which faced a window. You had quite a nice view from your bedroom. You could see your backyard and all the things in it. You had a pretty big backyard as Chara and Frisk would play there non-stop. There was a playground set that you had built together with your brother. Or more him building it as you just gave him the stuff he needed. During the summer you'd have a kiddie pool for the twins. Your dad was an amazing cook and would barbeque all day. You had made some amazing memories in that backyard.

Beyond the backyard was a park. The park was pretty big and lead up to mount Ebott. You couldn't count the amount of times you'd been there with your siblings. There were always someone walking around selling ice cream. Usually during the summer people would set up stalls to sell fruits and sweets. You remembered very well one time when you bought some strawberries at one of those stalls. Somehow what you'd bought from the stalls was way better than what you bought in grocery stores. There were always a ton of people in the park. During teh summer it was packed to the brim with people and dogs. 

You looked down at all the people people playing and having fun in the park. Both humans and monsters mingling with each other and having fun in the fresh spring warmth. It wasn't long until summer break and it seemed that some had already started the fun by what you could see. You could see someone throwing a frisbee for their dog to catch. You could see people swimming in the lake in the park. You could see people having picnics. Pretty much anything you'd do in a park.

You sighed and rested your head in your hands. You always felt lonely when you looked at all the people having fun in the park. You never really had any friends. You spent almost your entire childhood in a hospital and during school the teachers always stuck around you making all the other kids to scared to approach you. And when people did talk to you they didn't treat you like other normal people. Just like the teachers. You did want friends, but you wanted them to treat you like just another person. If they didn't then you'd rather not even be around them.