{8}

(( I hope this isn't too short or shitty but let's see, ENJOY~ ))

Sans watched as you played with your little siblings in the park. You had sat up a little picnic next to a lake. You had set up a carpet, gotten drinks and made some very tasty food. 

Chara and Frisk was basically attacking you as you played. Sans knew kids had a lot of energy but this, he had no words. You were amazing to be able to take care of and keep the two little lightning balls safe. 

Sans thought you were amazing at many things. You always made such good food, you took care of everyone and yourself at the same time. Sans was amazed that you managed to stay calm in situations that would anger or stress others. 

Sans was pulled out of his thought when he heard some thing from the forest that lead up to Mount Ebott. Curious Sans stood up and walked over to the edge of the forest. Sans swore he could hear someone in there, he couldn't make out what they were saying or who they were but he recognised the voices. 

Sans looked over at you once more. You were busy with the twins. You wouldn't notice if Sans was gone for a minute? He would be in and out, no more than five minutes. 

Sans followed the voice further into the forest until he came to a clearing. In that clearing Sans saw two familiar figures. Undyne and Papyrus. What were they doing here?!

The two noticed Sans standing at the edge of the clearing. Undyne did not look happy.

"SANS WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Undyne screeched making her way over to Sans. Sans didn't respond. "We have been looking for you for ages!" Undyne continued yelled, now standing in front of Sans. "RESPOND DAMN IT" Undyne yelled once more.

 Papyrus walked up behind Undyne looking worried. "Undyne keep your voice down! Someone will hear us" Papyrus said, trying to calm down Undyne. Undyne yelled and kicked a rock far away, walking a bit away trying to cool down.

"Sans where have you been? We have been worried!" Papyrus said, Sans felt a it guilty hearing the tone in his voice. "I-" Sans tried, he had no idea what to say. "What? Sans I am your brother! You can tell me!" Papyrus said. Now Sans felt even more guilty. 

"Sans?" Sans broke out of hi trance when he heard your voice from behind. Sans spun around and saw you standing a little behind, you looked very worried. Papyrus froze as he saw and Undyne just got more mad.

"YOU REVILED YOURSELF TO A HUMAN?!"Undyne screeched, summoning her spear. "You know we can't talk to humans Sans!" Undyne yelled stepping closer to you, her spear pointing right at you. 

Sans jumped in fornt of your, blocking Undynes view of you. "Do not touch her" Sans said. He would not let anything happen to you. "Step aside Sans" Undyne said, glaring at Sans. 

"Undyne!" Papyrus tried, grabbing Undyne's arm. "No Paps. She saw us!She knows who Sans is! No one is supposed to know who we are!" Undyne continued, shaking off Papyrus. Sans summoned his scythe, ready to fight. 

"Sans no!" you tried grabbing Sans' arm, trying to pull him back. Both Undyne's and Papyrus' eyes widened. Undyne dropped her spear and Sans put away his scythe. 

"She- she can?" Papyrus started, not knowing what to say.  "Please explain" Undyne said, seemingly baffled. Her voice showed no aggression anymore, just confusion. 

Sans sighed and went on to explain everything. How you meet, how long you had known each other and how Sans was tired of his job and just wanted to stay with you. 

"But how can she touch you and not die?" Undyne asked, finally calmed down. Sans just shrugged. Undyne sighed and looked at Sans with astern look. "Fine" Undyne said looking away. 

"What?" Sans said. "Fine, you can stay" Undyne said, crossing her arms. Sans' face lit up with glee at those words. "But you need to do some work! You can't leave it all to Pap's like that!" Undyne scolded. 

"Yeah yeah" Sans said waving Undyne away. Sans was way to happy to think about that right now. He was allowed to stay! You seemed happy about it too. 

"You make sure Sans doesn't get in any trouble, alright?" Papyrus said to you. "Of course" you said laughing a bit, god Sans loved that laugh.

Undyne and Papyrus left and you and Sans started to make your way back to where you had set up your picnic. 

Sans grabbed your hand as you two sat down on the carpet. Your face lit up red at the contact making Sans laugh. It was way to funny making you flustered. The way your face lit up red made Sans' soul flutter.

You hid your fade in your free hand and made mumbled something into your hand. Sans laughed even more at that. This was going to be fun.

(( It is a bit short, but it is longer than the last one to I'm happy with this! Is it weird that I came up with the idea for this chapter while sitting on the toilet? I've had writers block for a little while now and it has sucked! So when this idea struck I was happy. It felt good finally getting out a chapter and I hope you enjoyed. I'll try to get the next chapter out as quickly as possible- :D ))