{10}

(( Fuck that dog is scary ;-; I accidentally wrote 'Sand' instead of 'Sans' once when writing this chapter and stared at it laughing for a good 5 minutes before fixing it XD my humor is very broken. Anyways motivation has finally hit me and I hope you ENJOY~ ))

You groaned quietly as you woke up, feeling more tired than had ever been before. You and Sans had been telling jokes until 4 AM, maybe even longer. At one point Jason had to come into your room in the middle of the night to tell you two to shut up and go to sleep.

You opened your eyes and looked up at a sleeping Sans. He was holding you close like you were the last thing keeping him alive. You rubbed the tiredness out of your eyes as you wrapped your free arm around Sans' neck.

You really didn't have a lot of these peaceful moments with Sans constantly bugging you with puns and the twins. The twins had really taken a liking to Sans and it was hard keeping them away from him. One morning you literally had to push Sans out of the way from one of Chara's aggressive tackle hugs. 

It was moments like this you felt really lucky. You had no idea what you would do if you didn't have Sans. He had always been there for you, through thick and thin. Even though before he moved in with you you only saw him every now and then it meant so much every time you got to talk to him.

You unwrapped one arms from Sans' neck and brought it up to his skull, gently caressing his cheek not wanting to wake him up. He looked really peaceful. It was weird seeing Sans without his trademark grin but also very calming. That didn't last long though.

Sans opened one of his eyes and looked down at you, smirking. "What are you doing?" Sans asked, his voice deep and gravely. You froze feeling your face heat up like it was in an oven. Sans chuckled at your reaction. 

You hid your face in your hand as you tried to push Sans away with the other. Why did he have to wake up.. was he awake that whole time?! If he was was he just lying there whist you caressed his face?! Sans only laughed harder. 

"F-freak-" you managed to stutter out through your embarrassment as you punched Sans in the arms. "OW- OH, I'M the freak?" Sans managed to ask through his deep chuckles. 

You made a high pitched whining noise as you threw yourself off the bed and made your way over to your bathroom. "Sh-shut up, I'm taking a shower-" you said to Sans, your face still as red as a tomato. 

"You want me to join~?" Sans asked smugly in a flirtatious tone. You squeaked and ran into the bathroom. At this point your face felt like it was in the middle of a volcano. 

As you entered the bathroom you made sure that you locked the door. You didn't think Sans would just walk in but you never knew. You slumped down against the door and whined. 

__________________________________

Sans watched as you hurriedly made your away over to the bathroom, looking like a little tomato. It was way too much fun to tease you.

Although Sans had to admit that he blushed a bit himself when he thought of the way your tiny little hand caressed his skull. 

Sans put his hand up to his boney cheek where your hand had been, he chuckled as he heard you whine from the bathroom. His hand didn't feel anywhere as nice as yours.

You were just too cute~

___________________________________

Sans was downstair trying to make breakfast for you and your family, it was the least he could do, but emphasis on 'trying'. Sans was doing everything in his might to keep the little gremlins away from him. Frisk and Chara was all over the place, Sans swore he saw Chara crawl on the celling like she was out of The Conjuring or some shit.

Sans didn't want to risk touching them. Since he was able to touch you you and Sans had been theorizing about who can and can't touch. Maybe living with the mortals had made him mortal? But in the end you had decided not to take the chance. Because of that Sans was now here holding Chara away with a frying pan whilst trying to keep and eye on the pancakes. 

It seemed that Sans' luck just kept getting better and better because soon you brother came and tore the demons away from him. Sans let out a breath he was holding in and turned towards Jason. 

"Thanks" Sans said rubbing the back of his neck. "No problem dude" Jason said chuckling a bit and sitting down on the table right next to where Sans was cooking. 

"Hey, this might not be my business but can I ask you something?" Jason asked Sans out of nowhere. Sans was curious what he might ask about. How Sans was so good at cooking pancakes? What Sans though of you?

"Sure go ahead" Sans said turning away from the pancakes for a second. 

"I have noticed that you don't like people touching you, and (Y/N) is pretty much the only one that you let touch you. Is there a reason for that? It might not be my business to ask but you told me that you had family problems and I as an officer have seen many cases of parental or family abuse where only touch can trigger PTSD" Jason explained. 

This caught Sans off guard. He didn't think that anyone noticed that he wouldn't let anyone touch him. Although now that he thought about it shoving Chara away with a frying pan was a bit over the top.

"Oh no no, it's not anything like that. I just don't like getting touched that's all I guess. The reason I didn't want to stay around my family was that they don't really support me. They just expect me to do what I'm told and not have a will of my own. I never get a break from them to do what I want to do" Sans explain, realising how much happier he had become after he moved in here. 

"Well then I'm glad that you're here buddy" Jason said giving Sans a warm smile. Sans and Jason's attention was then brought over to the living room where you could be heard yelling and the little gremlins laughing. 

Jason chuckled and jogged into the living room to help you with the twin. Sans chuckled a bit as well as he continued making you breakfast.

(( OK wholesome chapter. I have suddenly gotten a lot of motivation to write :D I guess this chapter didn't have another point than to push (Y/N)'s and Sans' relationship further. I have also wanted to include the conversation between Jason and Sans for a while even though I don't know if it really has a point other than to get Sans to trust Jason? Eh I don't know :/ I hope that you enjoyed and I'll stare into space for an hour whilst thinking of what to write for the next chapter :D ))