{7}

((I have a feeling this is going to be a very short story . _. Not a lot of character development- but this is a Wattpad story so who cares! :D I am doing my best to make the story longer and come up with something good but it is hard TwT But I will not give up on the story! No matter what! For the few people that enjoy my writing! Anyways ENJOY~ ))

You groaned as you woke up. You had a massive headache and tried to make sense of what had happened. You didn't remember going to sleep. 

You slowly opened your eyes, starting to remember what had happened. You had been attacked by some guys. You didn't know what had happened to them though. You must have blacked out before you could get out.

Sans must have taken care of the guys. Sans. Sans had touched you! Were you dead?! You flew up from your bed and looked around. All you could see was you room. You flew out of your bed and over to a window. 

You opened the curtains and squinted at the bright light. You looked out and saw the park, the fountain you and Sans ate ice cream at and Mount Ebott. You weren't in the sky. How were you not dead? And where was Sans?

You ran out of room and almost fell down the stairs in search of Sans. As you stumbled into the living room you saw the twin on the couch, Frisk was drawing and Chara was watching cartoons. 

Sans came out of the kitchen with three big plates of pancakes. He was awkwardly making his way to the couch, doing his best to not drop the pancakes when he noticed you. His grin widened the second he saw you.

Sans put down the pancakes and walked over to you. "Hey" Sans said smiling. "H-hey, wh-what happened?" you asked out of breath. "That doesn't matter, come eat with us" Sans said taking your hand and leading you to the couch. 

You couldn't take your gaze of yours and Sans' intertwined hands. He could touch you now? You felt your face heat up a bit as you looked up and Sans as you two sat down next to Chara and Frisk, you hand not separating. 

Sans handed you a plate with pancakes and you felt your mouth water. Sans seemed to notice and you heard him chuckle. 

______________________________________________________

Sans chuckled as your eyes widened when you saw the pancakes. You were just too cute. 

Sans didn't really want to talk about what had happened when you and him were attacked in the alleyway. He was scared he had lost you. 

Sans shook his head as to get those thought out of his head. You were here and you were fine. That was all that mattered. 

Sans gave your hand a little squeeze as he relaxed against the couch, feeling like he was sinking through the soft fabric. 

_______________________________________________________

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T FIND HIM!?" Undyne yelled as Papyrus broke the news. "I mean that he is not in the places he usually is. I can not find him anywhere!" Papyrus said sighing. "Damn it! I'm gonna go fin him myself!" Undyne yelled angrily. 

Papyrus sighed as he saw Undyne walk off into the mortal world to find Sans. Papyrus' brother had been gone for a long time now. Papyrus had been searching for hour and hour but hadn't found him.

Yes Papyrus knew that Sans hated his job but he didn't think that Sans hated it enough to disappear like this. Papyrus was getting worried. He sighed as he followed Undyne. Sans was his brother after all.

(( Fuck this is short- I have no idea what to write . _. I kind of- pressure on 'kind of'- have an idea for the next chapters- I don't really know- I hope you all liked the shortest chapter in the universe. I- have nothing to say- I am ashamed of myself for writing such a chapter . _. I will start writing the next chapter now ))