{4}

(( I AM WRITING SO MANY CHAPTER IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE XD I am on a roll. Also found this crossover meme and loved it, the wholesome farmer meme is amazing. Anyways ENJOY~ ))

You and Sans had been brainstorming and finally came up with a good excuse. "Ok, so, you are a friend from school with family issues and have been thrown out of the house and need to stay here for a while" you say repeating it to Sans so he wouldn't forget it.

You stared at Sans' cloak for a while, he needed new clothes. You stood up from your chair and made a beeline to your closet. "What are you doing?" Sans asked confused. "You need clothes!" you say "you can't be walking around in that misty cloak!" you explain. Sans looked down at his cloak, he hadn't thought of that.

"But hey, since I can only see you why do you need to lie? Can't you just hover over me?" you asked. "Well, I have been doing that on purpose, I want to try and live like you mortals do" Sans responded walking over to you looking into your closet. 

You had a lot of clothes that you had gotten from Jason. Since he knew how much you liked baggy clothes he had given you clothes he didn't fit or didn't want, your family refused to throw away something that could be used.

You picked out something for Sans and threw it at hi playfully. "Now go change! I want to see how you look in it!" you say. Sans only shrugged and walked off into your bathroom. A couple minutes later he came out, his cloak no longer on.

He was wearing a grey turtleneck and a black jacket. Black pants with a white stripe down the side and pink shoes. You had wanted to give him a pink beanie to match but it was too warm. You couldn't help but think he looked cute. 

"Looks great!" you exclaimed, grinning like Chara when she got chocolate. Sans chuckled a bit and rubbed the back of his neck looking flustered. You noticed he had a slight blue glow on his bony cheeks, you didn't think much of it thinking it was just the sun giving a weird glow. 

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Sans said holding up his cloak. You took his cloak and hung it up in your closet hiding it effectively, it fit right in between all of your big baggy clothing. 

You turned to Sans, your smile still on your face. "What do you wanna do your first day of mortality?" you asked Sans, giggling a bit at the thought of what weird things could happen with the god of death walking around. "Uh, I donno" Sans said unsure "What do you wanna do?" Sans asked. 

You conversation was cut short by Jason walking into your room. "Hey, (Y/N) I need some he-" Jason stopped mid sentence and stared at Sans, who seemed oddly calm, you tensed up and almost fell over like one of those goats.

"Who is this?" Jason asked, gesturing towards Sans. Jason looked very sceptical, he had never liked the thought of you hanging out with guys. "This is Sans, he h-has some family problems and needs a place to stay" you say doing your best not to stumble over your words. You didn't think it would be this hard to lie to Jason.

"And you didn't think me or dad needed to know this?" Jason said crossing his arms. "L-look it just came up so suddenly I didn't have time to tell you" you said not entirely lying. 

Jason sighed and looked at Sans who was keeping his calm and lazy demeanour, almost like he was forgetting Jason could see him. "It's okay, nice to meet you Sans" Jason said, softening his expression. 

Jason flinched as he heard a screech from down stairs. "Sorry I have to take care of demons, you can stay for as long as you need Sans" Jason said making his way to the door and throwing a smile at Sans. 

You and Sans laughed with each other after hearing yet another screech and a girly scream from Jason. 

(( EEE ITS SHORT I KNOW DX But it was a perfect place to end the chapter so I'll take it- Besides I have written three chapter today- I really like the twins- it's really fun- Anyways JESUS PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY READ THIS XD Where are you guys coming from? Hope you enjoyed and amma go sleep ))