Girls night out

Mara walked through the streets of New Orleans to the friendly bar known as Rousseau's. "Hey, a little early in the day for a drink don't you think Mara?" Camille asked turning to the black haired female. 

"Not particularly, but I'd also like to ask you a question or two." Mara requested. 

"Shoot." Camille said sliding a shot to Mara. 

"How long have you been staying in New Orleans?" Mara asked. 

"Uhm a little while, I'm studying to become a therapist and getting my degree here." Camille answered.

 "Well, I suppose I was just curious how long you've been staying in New Orleans." Mara said. 

"Hey, why don't we hang out tonight? Just you and me, a sort of girls night thing." Camille said with a smile. 

"I suppose I don't have anything on my schedule, I will participate in this 'girls night' with you." Mara said with a small smile. 

"Okay, come here tonight at 10 I have a late shift tonight." Camille said with a chuckle and Mara nodded leaving Rousseau's.

————————————————————————

Mara arrived at Rousseau's in a tight  black silk dress, making her way over to Camille and sitting down at the bar.

"Hey Mara, I'm getting off my shift right now so you wanna grab a drink and have some fun?" Cami asked with a smile. "That would be quite enjoyable." Mara nodded.

"Okay let's go." Cami said grabbing Maras arm and leading her over to a fancy bar. 

"Where is it we are going Camille?" Mara asked. 

"You'll see." She said with a smile.

Cami and Mara walked through the streets of New Orleans, Maras eyes following around her looking for anything she could perceive as suspicious.

Camille then suddenly spoke up, "We're here." To which Maras eyes quickly followed the direction in which Camilles head was turned.

As Camille took steps through the entrance of the building that seemed to be a restaurant that had a jazz building, Mara followed behind her.

"What do you think?" Camille asked turning toward Mara, whose black hair was cascaded perfectly down her shoulders and with a few black strands in front of her emerald eyes.

"I understand how you could find such a place to be a pleasurable place to spend our night, however it resembles Rousseau's very much, why did we go to a different restaurant for this 'girls night'?" Mara queried as she looked around the restaurant.

"You really do speak very fancy Mara, relax I just thought we could use a change of pace that's all." Camille replied with a smile plastered across her face as she led Mara to a table.

————————————————————————

Camille ordered drinks for the both of them and raised her glass to signal to Mara who sat across from her that she wished to toast.

Mara raised her glass into the air and Camille started, "To our first official girls night out, and new friendship." Camille said clinking her glass with Mara's.

Mara took a sip of her drink and then set it down on the table in the same spot where a ring of water had formed with a clink of the glass.

"Do you like your drink?" Camille asked looking at the menu while sipping her drink as her eyes flickered between Mara and the menu she held upright with her left hand.