Information

Mara let the wind from the fresh air roll though her raven black locks as she sped down the streets of New Orleans.

She was incredibly paranoid, she had never been this careless ever.

Two men had already seen her in person, not to mention a witch had already tried to find her.

Mara pulled up to a restaurant and parked her car, opening the door she took a step out of the care carefully, waiting for someone to attack her.

Continuing on forward she pushed open the glass door and made her way through the sophisticated establishment.

Mara walked towards a table, but a waiter stopped her by putting themself directly in her path.

"Excuse me ma'am but this table is rese-" the mans words were cut off suddenly and his composure changed slightly. "Enjoy your meal malady." The man said gesturing his hand toward the two chair table.

Mara sat down and grabbed the menu tilting her head down so that her hung around the outline of her face.

Just then she sensed something, 5 supernatural creatures, vampires.

One of the vampires burst through the door and boar their fangs as black veins spread outward across their face from their eyes.

The vampires searched the building frantically and one of the vampires looked at the empty table. Seemingly untouched.

Just then the lights went out and quickly turned back on but one of the vampires was gone.

————————————————————————

Mara held the man up against the wall of a dark abandoned building.

"Who are you, and who or what do you work for?" Mara asked the vampire who struggled while attempting to release himself from her strong hold on his throat but his attempts were proved futile.

"You don't know?" The vampire asked cockily with a smirk looking into the woman's eyes as he wheezed.

"No, I do not understand why I am your as people say these days 'bulls eye', in this arrangement that you have set up to chase me." Mara said increasing the pressure of her hold on his neck slightly before returning it to normal.

"Why would I ever tell you." The vampire retorted.

"It does not affect me if you do not answer me of your own free will, regardless of your actions in this current moment I will make you tell me eventually." Mara refuted quickly staring up at the man.

He tried to hide his gulp but it was obvious that he was afraid, "Marcel." The vampire spoke.

"Marcel? Who is Marcel." Mara said dragging out the l in his name.

"He's the king of New Orleans, and he's gonna kill you when he finds out what you've done to me." The vampire smirked with a cocky laugh.

Mara let go of his neck and turned around as the man fell down onto the floor.

————————————————————————

Sorrh for the really short chapter yall, it's past 1 am rn and I'm super tired.

However I will have a longer chapter out soon, and there will be a lot happening in it so buckle yourselves up and get ready for some Elijah stuff.