QUESTION⁉

NOT AN UPDATE, SORRY...

SO WHAT IS IT THEN?

ITS A QUESTION FROM ME TO YOU...

So the thing is that the thing which I am going leave down is the preview of the book.

Its title is 'PLEASE BE MINE' and again... It's gonna be member × member. My Instagram readers must remember this... Hehe. I know I took very long.

Please don't hate any ships!! That's a request.

You mustt be thinking why am I giving preview of another story in this book?

Ummm...

Because I am not sure if you all will like the story or not.

So please read the preview of the story and help me out...

Also, the updates of this book won't be disturbed.

Everything will be settled if you all give a thumbs up...

!! So let's go!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"

He is everything. His vocals are so deep, raspy, angelic. His visuals are out of the world. He is so sweet and kind and it's not even like he didn't work hard," Junghyeon complains. As said Taehyung was loved by everyone and why wouldn't he be? 

Yoongi doesn't answer anything and keeps filling his glass slowly while staring out of the window. They both shared the same sky while one's fate has written awards and loud cheers and the other's has a shady place and loneliness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Namjoon praised Taehyung, he smiles. What else can he do when he, himself doesn't know what his heart feels. Jimin leans a little bit, causing Namjoon to back away.

"You know someone who looks more imaginary. It's… you," he smirks, teasing the sh*t out of Namjoon. The man gulps the lump in his throat and looks away, breathing heavily. People around Jimin were used to his flirting but Namjoon wasn't. Even after being best friends for years, Namjoon gets affected by Jimin's slightest flirting. And to add more misery that man knows the effect he has on Namjoon. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, I'll get going," he mutters and decides to leave thinking Jin is busy. 

"I'm leaving," he repeats, waiting for Jin to say something. He was sulking and he wanted Jin to recognise that.

"I'm going now," he pouts with his soft lips and Jin tries to hold his laughter seeing the whiny man. 

"Are you going or not?" Jin finally mutters, moving his lashes to see Jungkook. The younger sighs and makes his way to Jin. Holding his tie, he pulls him closer. They weren't in a relationship but still showed their rights over each other, like they belong to one another were a thing.

"I'm not leaving you this soon," he smiles and Jin nods with adoring eyes. He didn't want him to leave either.