DEMAND

"Here is my wife," Taehyung's smirk grew wider as he watched you walk down the steps. He noticed your emotionless face and stiffened form. 

I am sorry, honey… but I need to let you know that you belong to me! Just me!

The people you loved moved their wet lashes to look up at you. They all shed a few more tears seeing you like that. You were supposed to be happy, you were supposed to get better… as you said but no! You were paler, your eye bags were bluish stating how tired you are. Your lips were red, chapped and swollen by the number of times you bit on them. 

No matter how much he tried to stay away from you… for you.
He always knew you were his joy, his heart, his love, his reason to stay alive, his everything.
And now that he is here, he will fight… fight with Taehyung, with his men, with the whole world… just to see you free.
He'll lose everything just to gain you…
He'll lose his own heart to see yours beating…
He promised this time… from his heart.

Jungkook stayed still. He couldn't proceed to what he was seeing. He could feel his heart physically paining in his ribs, his breathing got unstable as he parted his lips to try to breathe. 

Let me embrace you for once…
Just once…
And I promise I'll never let you fall again!

As soon as he got in his senses, his arms furiously moved in the man's hold. But as assumed Taehyung already had two men ready to hold him and tie his hands. Jungkook has never felt this weak, never felt this vulnerable and shaky. 

You didn't look up. You didn't have the courage. 

What would you say? That you are the reason behind their unlocked death door! You can't. You've always brought pain and just pain for them…

"Y/n…" Rose's soft voice, shaking terribly as she saw you weaker and shakier. She has never seen you like this… so broke, so tired, so dead. 

Namjoon and Jimin stared at you with their burning gaze. Their heart ached to see you suffering so much. 

What have you done to deserve this? They questioned. And as deep as they tried to think of an answer, they found you did nothing. Nothing to bear all this.

You didn't move even at Rose's call. You don't want to look weak. You don't want them to die because of you. And you know how to stop all this… Maybe you know. 

"T… Taehyung," you muttered with a heavy voice, guts aching in your throat as you tried hard to speak. But again, Taehyung doesn't fail to hear you. 

"Yes, honey?" He asks, stepping near to you. His hand slid around your frightened figure, resting near the end of the waistline as you shiver due to the contact.

No one should come near… no one should touch me!

Oh to hell with your no-touch… you need to save four lives rather than crying for your fear!

Jungkook's fists balled in his palms, digging his nails in the flesh as he kept trying only to fail every time. He can't see you like that. The dread look on your face as you try to hide it with all your willingness makes him question. 

Why? Why are you still accepting? Where's the y/n who used to fight and throw people at their places?

But again… he's answered. He was the reason… Bushong was the reason.

"Darling. They came here to rescue you from here...can you imagine! The stupidity they did? Tell them that you are happy with me," Taehyung chuckled devilishly, his eyes then lingering on his prey.