CONFESS

"Jeon bam," the man beside the Doberman smiles softly while your eyes stay glued to that dog. 

"Jungkook sir assured that he'll pick him up but he didn't arrive at the centre last night and we already have his space filled up with another dog. I thought it would be best to bring him here or shift to another centre if he's not ready," the man explains as you nod slowly. 

So HE is the one Jungkook wanted you to meet…

His loud bark echoes down the house as you bring them inside. That pup starts roaming around with his small tail wiggling with him while you serve the man with tea and snacks. Eventually, Jungkook wakes up with his beloved pet's voice. Groaning in half sleep he still thinks he heard Bam in his sleep but gets proven wrong when that pup barks once again at you. 

"He scares me," you mutter with a small chuckle while holding your heart, hearing his aggressive barking. You were just trying to befriend him. 

"He requires your love, y/n not your forced friendship. Give him what you have, not what you want to give. He'll be happy with everything you give… even if it's one percent of your whole love. He reads your eyes just like you read my heart," Jungkook's words stop you from moving as you stare at the pup with a clueless gaze. 

Were you trying too hard?

Were you trying to befriend him just because Jungkook adopted him? No… Maybe…

But he's cute, he's so pretty…

You do like him... Love him...

Bam runs off to hide in Jungkook while the man's arms wrap around his baby tightly. His soft palms brush off the skin of the puppy, his giggles surround the empty house once again as the healing sound warms everyone's hearts. Mina has never seen Jungkook this happy while being at home. Surely, you were the reason and seeing his mental peace coming back because of you and Bam, she couldn't help but smile warmly. 

"Oh god… you don't know how much I've missed you," his hearty giggle echoes once again, making Bam bark in response, probably confessing the same.

Bam licks Jungkook's flesh, snuggling in his chest or neck, trying to compensate for every day he missed his touch while Jungkook pours his heart, caressing the dog's skin. 

You walk over to them and kneel on the ground while your lips curl up to form a pout. 

"Jeon Bam, huh?" You call the pup, your little trembling hand reaching his slender back. While Jungkook watches your movement. He saw how you are trying to catch Bam's attention and how that dog was busy with Jungkook. 

Pulling out of the hug, he makes Bam turn around as you smile in response and move your hand along the pup's neck. 

"Hey… Bamie. I am y/n. I hope we get along," you mumble as Jungkook hooks his hand around yours and drags it beneath his neck and around his jaw, providing the doggie with some sort of comfort and love. 

"He likes when someone does this," he asserts as you nod with a smile, leaning a little towards Bam. And surprisingly that pup does the same. He takes his first step towards you, making you hop in joy while Jungkook feels happiest seeing you like this. 

Jungkook adopted Bam six months ago but he knew he wasn't ready to provide the care and love which he can now, so he let him stay at the centre. He is now ready, ready to share everything with you, give Bam everything he deserves, ready to take up his blame, ready to love you with all his heart. 

"I can never fall more in love with you two. I am overdosed already," his voice was so raspy yet sounded clear while your rosiness on those cheeks replied with things he wished to hear someday.