HEAR YOU

"I see you are still delighted with the meeting. What did he say, y/n? What did your EX say? Why did he visit you?" His low voice growled in the room while your grip on the fork tightened in fear.

I didn't even know...

Where was he?

Jungkook...

Taehyung wasn't in his state of mind. He wanted answers. Answers to why Jungkook visited you? Answers to why you both were still in contact?

The truth was... you two weren't in contact.

You both wished to be!

"Y/n! I am asking you something?" He tilts forward making you lean behind. He was furious now and he would do anything to hear explanations. He hates when people shut their mouths after committing mistakes.

But did you make any mistakes?

Probably yes... You made many mistakes!

Few of them are... hurting yourself to coming with an unknown man in his house...

You were blank as a clean paper. You didn't have any words to speak. What would you even reply with? That... that you didn't even get a little chance to catch his glimpse? That you failed to even recognise his presence?

Groaning to himself and by pushing the plates off the table, he pulls your chair towards him.

"No!" You almost yell in panic, your heart beating louder in your chest in fear while your body starts shivering in the chair. He leans forward, his face dangerously close to you. You looked away from him, trying to get up and run away from the place. But you couldn't. He held you in place while his strong being hands gripped the seat tightly, digging his nails in it.

"Answer me... why did he visit you? Why?" He repeats again, his voice dangerously low. Your lips part to breathe as your breathing gets uneven. Sweat strips form along your forehead lines while you shut your eyes tightly.

Don't...

Don't do anything...

You didn't even have a fork in your hand otherwise you would have stabbed him and ran away. You would have kicked him but the fear was taking over you, sending off the stronger version is yourself.

Just when you were lost in your thoughts of how you would have run away from here, you hear a loud slamming voice making you shudder in your place. Taehyung was getting furious by every second due to your unresponsiveness, forgetting about your fears, your trauma. He leans furthermore as his breath fans over your cheek now. You bite your lower lip while a muffled sob escapes your edges.

Please...

Please...

He would have appreciated the proximity you two have right now, but he was way beyond upset with you to even acknowledge how his actions were affecting you.

Your throat dries while you feel yourself losing balance in your seat. Your vision was already dark due to enclosed eyes. And not later enough you find yourself feeling lighter as you pass out in your chair, losing balance. Your body slips to one side while your head almost slumps on the handle of the chair. But Taehyung doesn't fail to hold your weak form.

It doesn't take him a second to realise what he has done and how much he affected you by questioning you like that. Taehyung's eyes soften while the guilt rushes in his once fierce gaze.

"Fck me!" He curses under his breath and by pulling his bangs over his forehead, he gets up from his seat. Sliding his hands around your form while holding you tightly in his arms, he walks upstairs.