10 | Telling Skyla

...

"I love the 3am version of people. Vulnerable. Honest. Real."

...

A/n - It's a little short and kinda rushed but hope you enjoy

Third Persons POV

"It wont be for too long, ok? Maybe just like a week." Willow tells the little girl who sits on her bed pouting. "Now can you tell me what you want to take with you, please?"

Skyla shakes her head. "No, i don't want to go."

"Why not?" The older girl asks abandoning the small backpack on the floor as she takes a seat on her sisters bed.

"Because i don't want to." She answers in a 'duh' tone.

Willow rolls her eyes at the girls attitude. "Obviously, but why don't you want to go to your dads? Did something happen?"

Shaking her head again Skyla lays down placing her head in her sisters lap. "I don't wanna leave you and Wes. I wanna stay here with you guys."

Stroking her hair Willow leans down and places a kiss on the side of Skyla's head. "We'll still be here when you get back, we would never leave you." She sighs. "There are just some things going on right now that you don't have to be apart of, so you are going to stay with your dad while me and Wes take care of it all. Is that ok?"

"What things?" She questions looking up to her big sister with curious eyes.

Willow hesitates for a minute before deciding to tell Skyla the truth. She knew Wes wouldn't mind, he would probably be happy that he was off the hook and that he wouldn't have to do it. She also knew she would have to do it sooner or later, like Cameron had said, so instead of putting the inevitable conversation off she started to explain things in a way for Skyla to understand.

"Do you remember those guys that were here earlier? Before you left with the girls?" Skyla nods and she continues. "And do you remember how mom used to tell you about her "friends" that she missed?"

"Yeah, mommy said they went bye bye."

Willow nods. "Those were the friends she used to tell you about."

Skyla's eyes widen. "Does mommy know they're here?"

"No, not yet." Willow shakes her head. "And you can't say anything yet."

"Why not?"

"Because we dont want to make mom upset."

"Why she be upset?" Skyla tilts her head.