37 | Girls Day

...

"I want to go back to a time before it was too late."

...

"No way in hell!"

"No way in hell!"

"Wills." Noel sighs.

"No."

"You can't just-" Jayden tries.

"Yes, I can." She says. "No, no, no, no, no. No! A million times fucking no."

"We just want to meet him, make sure he's alright." Ian says, but Willow doesn't care, immediately shutting down the idea without so much as hearing them out. Why should she? It already sounded like the worst idea in the world.

"Nope." She shakes her head. "It's never gonna happen, alright? Not in a million ⏤ no, fuck that. Not in a trillion years, or even after that."

"Can we at least entertain the idea for a moment-"

"There's no idea to entertain because it's never gonna happen." She cuts Ian off. "Even if I did entertain it, it wouldn't take long to turn down anyway, and you know why?" she asks, and Noel has to heave a sigh before asking why. "Because it's so fucking stupid."

"Us wanting to make sure that you're safe and that this kid isn't some serial killer is stupid?" Xander scoffs.

"Yup. So stop asking." Willow hums with a nod, crossing her arms as she stands her ground. "You're never going to meet him, and if you do, it'd be at my funeral, 'cause I'd rather die than let that happen, let alone live through it."

"Or because he is a serial killer, and he kills you." Jayden adds to the possibility, shrugging when the rest of their brothers glare at him. "What?"

"Don't talk like that," Ian tells him.

Jayden points to Willow. "She's the one who brought it up first." He defends.

"Yeah, Wills. You shouldn't talk like that either." Noel says, taking a more gentle approach with their standoffish sister than the demanding one Ian had taken with their brother.

"I'm only trying to drive the nail in on the fact that you're never going to meet him." She says, giving an innocent smile as she blames him for the harsh analogy she had given. "Your persistence is what made me use such a gruesome example of how I'd rather die than introduce you to someone in my life which, by the way, has nothing to do with you, which makes it absolutely none of your business. So, maybe we should just drop it, yeah? 'Cause I think I've made it very clear that you're not meeting him. Not now, not ever."

"You're ridiculous." Wes says with a scoff.

"Excuse you?" Willow matches his scoff.

"What, you just expect us to never meet him?"