15 | Not our choice

...

"You're one of those people who make my life better by just being in it."

...

Laughter echoed throughout the small apartment

Laughter echoed throughout the small apartment. The five friends sat in the livingroom having fun and enjoying each others company as they usually did. Sophia had only woken up minutes prior and was now sitting on the ground with Cameron laid across her stomach. Wes was taking photos of the pair as they wrestled for the last muffin that unknown to them Willow and Sasha had already stolen for themselves to share.

Everyone's laughter halted when there was a knock at the door, everyone exchanging glances as Willow stood to answer. "He's early."

"Who?" Wes asks.

"Vince."

"Vince? Why's Vince here?"

"Told him we'd watch Tyler while he and Jane go see her parents, somethings wrong with her dad." Willow explains before opening the door coming face to face with Noel, Phoenix and Jayden. "Ugh." She groans slamming the door and walking away.

"Hi." She hears Noel say from the otherside.

"Go away!" She calls while sitting back down with Sasha who watches her amused.

"Not gonna let them in?" She asks.

Willow shrugs unbothered. Wes sighs and walks over to the door reluctantly answering after another knock. "What?"

Noel smiles at him. "Well first, thank you for answering. And uh, second, is there anyway you guys would be open to spending some time with us today?"

"Nope, can't." Willow answers from her seat, now on her phone reading Vince's message. "Vince is here, be right back." She says before turning to Sasha, "Come help me with Ty and his stuff?"

She nods. "Sure." The two walk out and past the brothers, not bothering to pay attention to them as they make their way towards the stairwell.

"So, can we come in?" Jayden asks turning to Wes.

Wes turns to Sophia. "What time is it?"

"Four." She shrugs.

He nods turning back to the three. "No, we gotta go soon."

Phoenix hums. "Where to? Need a ride?"

"We're picking up Skyla and no thanks, we can walk." He declines.

"Could we wait? We would really like to meet her." Noel says hopeful that the twins would allow it.

He sighs. "Look, i know you want to meet her, but it's not just up to me or Willow, it's up to Sky and Vince and Mom."

---

Watching a stressed out Vince and Jane drive away Sasha turns to Willow with a questioning look. "So, are you gonna let your brothers see Sky now that he said it was alright?"