Chapter 17

The next day, I woke up. I finally could sleep.

'So,' the nurse came back into the room. 'Your friend enjoyed the jello.'

'Of course she did. She's a fan of jello.'

'And I did the PCR test.'

'What happened? The result?'

'That you're all clear. The effects are better than we've ever imagined. And now most people have been released out of the hospital. But we've put you in the topmost priority.'

'Why?'

'Because, you're you know what. And you know who.'

'You know who.'

'Yes. The one that you've captured the Plant Slasher. And you're an agent.'

'Thanks. I do have priorities here.'

'You can pack and go now, if you want to.'

'Really? Wow.'

I gathered all my stuff.

'You're a free kid now!'  Deeks exclaimed.

'Betcha.'

'And right in time.' Kensi said. 'Eric has something for us.'

'Really? What?'

'That we have located a suspect and that we can close in and catch him, to see if he was the one who has threatened to make a terrorist attack happen.

'Where?'

'Not far from here.'

'Good. I'll go and gear up.'

'I have your stuff here. When you were sleeping, the nurse told us what you were, what they found, and that you've developed an immune system for this thing. And that you might be able to get home soon. So I had Sam grab your gear, and now you can go now.'

'Thank you so much. I owe it to you all.'

'Don't. Catch this person and we'll be even.'

'I'm ready.' I changed out of my robes and got back into causal wear, and put my bulletproof vest on. Let's catch a terrorist.

'Where're we going?'

'We are going to an address in LA. A block away from the hospital.'

'Good. We'll be there in a short time. And are you up for shape?' Deeks asked.

'I think so.'

'Ok. Good. We are going to need you.' Sam said.

'You're better than that at me.'

'Really?'

'Yes, you really are.' When we arrived at the place, I saw a lot of cars parked there.

'What's going on?' I asked.

'Taliana? Wow. You're ok!' It was Estelle.

'I'm fine.'

'Really. And we got a call from Hetty. Gibbs got the call and had told us to gear up and come here. Now we are ready to bust terrorist butt.'

'Good. And you have Ziva. Good. Can she come with us?'

'Yes, I know that you're not confident about your skills after days without training, but I know that you can. Ziva's the backup plan. And Kensi and Deeks too. They're team B. They will be your backup in case you cannot catch the,. Call the code word pear and they'll come to you.'

'Really? How did you get this code word?'

'Gibbs said that it was the best one. Or Forrest.'

'I think pear is better.'