Chapter-9 Missing her first

Sirius was playing with baby Adhara, "Can you say Daddy...Say Daddy," but Adhara just babbles in her baby language making Sirius laugh as well.

Elijah, hearing this, stiffened and closed his eyes. He was supposed to teach his little star . He was supposed to hear those melodies of laughter from his daughter. He missed everything. His siblings noticed this but didn't comment on anything knowing he would feel worse.

All the Mystic Falls Gang watched the birth of Harry James Potter. There was so much happiness with that little bundle of joy. They all laughed seeing baby Adhara's reaction to baby Harry as she tried to hug him.

And then Regulus explained to them the war that was happening, with Voldemort and all his death eaters. As well as him being one then switching sides but he didn't tell them about his death.

Adhara was almost 7 months old and everyone other than Peter was at Godric's Hollow. They were all there to meet Remus and Vanessa's adopted son Shaw who was 6 years old at that time. He was actually Vanessa's brother's son but they were murdered and Vanessa and Remus decided to adopt him their's.

His name was Shaw Aiden Lupin after Vanessa's brother and father. Vanessa's family actually came from the American Wizarding World. They were loaded but they came to Britain at the request of Albus. 

There they met Vanessa in there 5 year and they become best friends and she fell in love with Remus knowing he was a werewolf and got married to him. Vanessa herself was a shape-sifter. And a professional mentor. After graduating she started working in ministry.

They all were sitting. Adhara was with James, whenever she came James always took her away. He loved her very much. He loved Harry as well but Adhara was his treasure to him; she was the daughter of his baby sister. Harry was sleeping in Lily's arms while Krystal and Vanessa were playing with Shaw, Remus and Sirius were discussing something when suddenly James shrieked, alerting everyone, they looked in his direction, when they saw something that made everyone's eyes pop out with anticipation

 Harry was sleeping in Lily's arms while Krystal and Vanessa were playing with Shaw, Remus and Sirius were discussing something when suddenly James shrieked, alerting everyone, they looked in his direction, when they saw something that made everyo...

Adhara was trying to crawl. Everyone stopped what they were doing. James started whisper-shouting, "Lily get my camera and Vanessa please check that every coroner is covered and that there aren't any sharp edges here and there." All the while he encouraged her with Remus and the others. "Come on my bambi you can do it," "That's my Cub, gently," Remus said as he tried to keep his hand around so that he could support her. Shaw was also watching with interest as he had never seen a baby before.