Chapter 33- Ending of Year-1(2)

Make sure to comment and vote.

"And the full gang is together" Damon says with singsong voice everyone ignored him now more interested that what are they going to do now.

"Well why i have a feeling that they are going to try solving it themselves after the adults failed to do so" Stefan said and everyone turned towards him and they all knew he was right, that they have seen these four and they knew they are capable of doing so.

She came back only to see Hermione, Harry and Ron already there.

"What happened to you a lot?" She asks and Hermione explains about Snape actually bringing Flitwick with them and how Harry and Ron got caught by McGonagall.

"I'm going to go there tonight, I'll get the stone back first" Harry says

"Lily no offence but your son is an idiot a full on idiot " Kol said everyone turned towards him for saying that out aloud and towards the child's mother on her face. Mikaelson was so done with there brother they knew there brother has no filter on himself.

They waited for Lily's angry screech but all they get a long sigh "You know what Kol you are right he got this from his idiot father who also wanted to solve everything himself. Bloody pair of idiots they are" Others didn't expected that from Lily but what can they there always time for the first.

"You're mad!" Ron screeches

"Harry, you're going to get expelled! Didn't you hear about what Professor McGonagall and Snape said?" Hermione shrieked.

"Bloody hell Jamie, you're going to make my mom hate me" Adhara groaned.

Everyone sighed finally Finn said what was on everyone's mind" Children and there level of ignorance they are not worried about being in danger which is lurking there or worst case scenario out there, but about expulsion and lectures from parents Lily what kind of parenting do you guys practice in wizarding world" 

"I don't think so it's children or their parents's fault at this time Finn. They have been raised in peace time that the idea of danger only contains injuries and not to the level of death" Rebekah said to which Niklaus and Elijah both agreed as they have seen the change in these centuries.

"I agree with Rebekah on this as till the time Vampires came in our life we were afraid of things like a rabid dog or some disease or a fall during practice but now things are so different" Elena said to other who shared same view as her. Before there main concerns used to be cheer practice, getting good grades but now they are struggling to keep them alive from dangers lurking in there neighbor hood

"SO WHAT?!" Harry yelled "Voldemort is out there and I can't just stand here and do nothing as he comes back to power! He's after me! If I get caught and expelled before getting the stones then I will go back to the Dursleys and then he'll go to me there! We can't just stand there and do nothing especially when something like this is going to happen at Hogwarts!" "They are just children" Bonnie says getting scared for children

"Fine" Adhara mutters

"You're right," Hermione squeaked.

"But will the Invisibility Cloak fit all 4 of us?" Ron asks and Harry looks at him shocked.

"All 4 of us?" Harry spluttered. "Did he think that they will let him go alone" Caroline asked . "I think it's deep routed fear in his mind that people will leave him alone look how surprised he looks here that they want to go with him" Niklaus said as he knew this feeling of being alone but still he has his family with him.

"You think we're going to let you go alone and have you get all the fun?" Adhara asks with a goofy grin "I think the hell not" "It's not the type of fun we want you to experience my darling niece" Finn said with shaking his face . Thinking of his brother Elijah who was silently watching and not saying anything he was afraid that if something happens to Adhara he shuddered thinking about that idea Elijah won't be able to take it he was already so smitten with her.