Chapter-16 Hey! It's double Potter

Make sure to comment and vote.

"Tell me Regulus ma petite étoile She will be safe there." Elijah asked Regulus after hearing Dumbledore his heart was not at peace always afraid that something would happen to his little girl.

Regulus sighs"Elijah ,the moment she was born she was special, She will be safe but she will go through many things which even i don't know. Destiny has her path paved already now it's upto her how she walks on it. But one thing i can grantee you is that she will have lot's of fun and happy moments she will live her life like a care free butterfly she is. And Moreover she's Potter and Black, Trouble don't find her she find trouble" Regulus chuckles with a light tone trying to ease Elijah's and other Mikaelson's mind as well.

"Well anyways i have extended my stay, I will have to go now."Regulus said smilingly at all. They all were shocked what is he saying.

"What do you mean by you are going then who will show us these memories and tell us everything about our girl" This time it was Kol who asked .

"OH don't worry someone else will come in my place. We spirits can't remain in mortal world for long it will unbalance the cycle of nature. But till then you can continue watching the memories. I will be on my way. Maybe i will see you soon guys. Merry part!" With saying this Regulus spirit Vanished."

"Well that was little anti climatic" Jeremy murmured which unfortunately was heard by all Vampires who turned towards him and he gave them all sheepish smile.

"Well brothers who do you think will come now" Rebekah asked her brother. "No idea sister, let's just continue watching these memories" Finn answered her question.

It was first time that they say Adhara's room but it was really beautiful fit for a princess. All girls swooned seeing such room.

It was magical room with one side balcony, a hanging chair, a luxuries bed lot's of books were on shelf and on her side of wall it was covered with photos. room's ceilings was like a night sky and stars twinkling. overall that room screamed magic.

"Oh my god is that walk in closet" Caroline screeched seeing Adhara coming from a walk in closet. "Caroline look at her vanity they have top brands products" Elena pointed towards the vanity.

"Girls forget it look at her clothes and hair she's wearing Gucci and is that her bag of Channel" Bonnie says wide eyes.

"That's my niece. Look how beautiful she looks. She knows how to be beautiful" Rebekah says cheering for her niece. All the males in that room just stay quiet they didn't want to say anything when girls talk about makeup and stuff.

Adhara was pacing around her room as she was dressed in a white thick sweater and matched it with jeans, her hair was placed down and she made sure that everything was in her bags. She placed her robes neatly inside a bag which her mom has placed an extendable charm on. She had a pouch filled with galleons and sickles that was tucked inside the bag, her mom made sure she had enough which confused Adhara because what was she going to do with this much money.

"Bambi come on!" She heard her mom say and Adhara nodded to herself and ran downstairs making sure that all of her items were there with her. Apollo was in his cage.

"These elf are such strange creatures, what do you think brother."  Kol asked his brother to which Niklaus answered "Well they do are stranger but at-least they are loyal to the fault, i would also like to hire an elf for my house. It would save so much hassle to hire humans"

"Well for once i agree with Klaus. It would save so much time and energy. What do you think Stefan" Damon asked his brother who just shrugs.