Chapter 20 Life at Hogwarts

Make sure to vote and comment.

In Mystic falls everyone has different opinion and different mindset. But now watching Adhara's life they only had one thought this girl she's really devil's incarnation. She justifies the quote"Devil with an angel's face. Classes just started and she already created pandemonium in Hogwarts.She justified she's marauder's next generation with one up. She even befriended the poltergeist Peeves. who has somehow taken a liking towards the first year and always helps her to get out of detentions. 

"Elijah you daughter.......................IS THE BEST........can you believe it she placed dung bombs in whole corridor....She's amazing."Kol said with childish smile. Other Mikaelson didn't know what to do whether smile or cry there littlest one is devil with pure heart. She was totally like Kol when it comes to pranking.

"Elijah brother why are you so quiet" Rebekah asked smirking. "Oh common barbie Klaus don't tell me you don't know he's worried his own daughter rule breaking he's having second thought about is genes" Damon said with a cocky smirk making all Mikaelson glare at him.

"Mr Salvatore i think you forget she's not only Elijah but Krystal and Sirius daughter as well and moreover she didn't broke any rule while playing that prank" Lily told them with soft smile. When every one heard this they looked towards her with facial expression "What the Hell".

"Mrs Pot.. i mean Lily didn't she broke rule i mean pranking and all." Jeremy asked Lily...

"OH no no she didn't broke that why's this makes it more interesting she actually followed every rule and found the loophole after all she is Daughter of  The Nobel Mikaelson " Lily told them with a wink towards Elijah making him speechless.

"Well look read all the rules so that you can know your way around them. Thank god she inherited somewhat good traits of my boring brother"Kol said with mischievous smile. "Well she is mini Elijah without a stick lodged in his ass" Klaus smirked at his brother. Elijah just gave his brother a deadpan look.

"No matter what Elijah your daughter is really beautiful, enjoying her life to fullest" Stefan gave smile towards Elijah which Elijah returned with a nod. "Moreover sister i was quiet because i wanted to enjoy memories of my daughter she maybe rule breaker but she's still my daughter"Even when Elijah says the word my daughter he always feels flutter and immense love for the little girl.

Hogwarts was amazing living in an actual castle.

(All mystic fall gang was mesmerized by the interior of Hogwarts."Oh it's so amazing living in actual castle. and looking out of top of the tower. Felling like a princess" Caroline gushed about it with Elena and Bonnie.

"Blondie with it being so huge think how much time Children could get lost. It's a literal maze." Damon was the one who said. Everyone was thinking same thing when did Damon Fucking Salvatore got smart.

"Nah with living in this you can memorize it enough and and there any many secret door so it's fun exploring the castle"

"Lily is it good idea for teenager  boys and girls to share same dormitories ." Elijah asked worrying about his little girl and imagining whole lot of scenarios.

Hearing this  all Mikaelson men turned towards Lily with scared expression meanwhile Rebekah and other girls giggled thinking about romance in the castle. Whereas Stefan and Damon were still conflicted what to think about the little Mikaelson but she's still a girl.

Jeremy meanwhile was thinking what should he eat ice cream or sandwich.

"Oh don't worry Elijah. Even though they share same common room girls and boys dormitories are still separated and stairs going to girl dormitories are charmed when any boy stepped on them it will turn into slide preventing them from  going into there actual rooms."Lily told everyone hearing this All Mikaelson men relaxed thank god.