Chapter 28 Mirror of Erised

Make sure to comment and vote.

"She's way too young"Elijah says quietly. Everyone heard him. All the males but agreed to his statement. " She's young' she should invest more in her studies and fun rather than these puppy relations" Elijah was talking to himself or his brother no one knew. But to Lily and other female's it's was quiet a comically site.

"Oh Chill brother i know i said i would like my niece being in a relationship but she's has good head on herself ,moreover look so many of her friends are looking out for her so don't take so much tension." Rebekah tried to ease her brother's worry. It did ease him but not so much.

"Elijah my little Doll know what's she doing just trust in her" Lily said this time. Elijah just nodded and tried to relax his mind.

"So...."Lily said pointing at screen to continue or not. Klaus gave her nod saying they should continue watching.

After the whole fiasco, all Gryffindor students went to Great hall for Christmas Breakfast.

They all sat down with each-other as they were surrounded by mountains and mountains of food. Fred and George took their place beside her both wearing a pointy white hat which they probably got from the wizard crackers that lied ever so often on the table. Adhara could feel her mouth water at the sight of the hundreds of fat, roast turkeys, boiled and seasoned potatoes and especially the big load of pork chops that was sitting right in front of her.

"Food"Jeremy was drooling at site of this much food. Damon looked towards Jeremy with twitched eyebrow.

"Baby Gilbert you have been eating whole time you are still hungry" Damon asked him to which a blush crept on Jeremy's neck. While other just laughed.Even Mikaelson's were amused with Young boy's appetite. 

"I'm growing boy" Jeremy said in a small voice which was heard by all. And another wave of laughter rang between them.

"Merry Christmas Adhara '' Adhara turned around and saw Blaise who was at the table behind her and she nodded, smiling at him, returning the words before divulging back into the food.

She turned and saw that everyone on the high table were having a lot of fun from the looks of their faces. Dumbledore was cracking up from a joke Professor Flitwick made and Hagrid kissed McGonagall's cheek and the witch, surprisingly just giggled it off and let her pointy hat point to the side. Adhara almost thought the world was ending for a moment there.

"Oh these guys are drunk"Stefan says while trying to not smile.

The wizard crackers had given Adhara a few Exploding Snaps, Multiple Wizarding Skittles, Some treats from Honeydukes and a whole bunch load of pranking material much to Percy's dismay.

"I also want these" Kol says while looking at wizard crackers with a mischievous glint in his eyes. All the Mikaelson just looked at Kol in horror. No he will never get these.

Adhara held onto Fred the whole time as she was too full to walk on her own, the older boy decided to take advantage of this and run every once in a while causing the girl to come with him as she gripped tightly onto his cloak.

"They are young" " They are young" Elijah was chanting in his mind.

"I'm going to hex you Frederick" She muttered under her breath and the boy turned to her with an offended gasp.

"I'd like to see you try Adhara" Fred says and she just groaned before they got back into the common room.

"Ya  good hex would be good" Kol says laughing manically. Everyone scooted far from Kol.