Chapter-24 Troll ok TROOOLLLL.

Make sure to comment and vote.

"I have to say it's really best experience out there, i mean Magic School, i wish had someone like this who would have taught me Magic like this" Bonnie told others with some tears in her eyes.

Everyone understood her reference some more than others Kol always felt connected with witches he wanted to experience this magic himself but looks like his niece's the only one who can help him now with his fascination. He had made his mind that, when he meets his beautiful niece he will taught her all kind of Wicca magic.

Elena felt bad that she was one of the reason Bonnie's Grams had died," I'm sorry Bonnie if i haven't asked you your Grams would have been alive" Elena told Bonnie sincerely. Even Stefan and Damon felt bad (Damon won't show because he have bad boy reputation going on)

Bonnie just shook her head and said" It's alright Elena it's in the past". When lily said to Bonnie" You are an talented witch Ms. Bennett you have just have to hone your skills and who's better then guide you then the one who learned under one of your powerful ancestors." Lily finished her sentence while looking towards the Manic Original Kol Mikaelson.

"What do you mean" Bonnie asked hopefully that maybe some can help her now.Lily stood up and walked towards where Kol sat he was shaking his head saying no, lily just gave him encouraging smile but Kol was shaking his head desperately he didn't want to teach young Bennett witch because he was not sure that those young vampires won't use this against him or  his family.

Lily wanted to say more but she stopped suddenly in her steps and looked like she was in daze if spirits can be in any kind of daze. Everyone was alert when they realized there is no movement from said spirit. Originals knew better then to disturb if it's any interference from others but they forget there are not the only one there and Caroline wanted to check on red haired spirit when suddenly Kol shouted "No don't".

Caroline and others flinched suddenly hearing Kol's shout "You don't know this but she's in trance right know and it's not good to touch her otherwise there can be consequences weather it will be good and bad we don't want to take any kind of chance" Caroline nodded meekly she wanted to ask but she was afraid of Kol's temper.Elena, Jeremy and Stefan were all alert now.

But Bonnie was not afraid,Damon was also going to say something but Bonnie asked first "What do you know about this and how are you so sure that this daze is interference" She didn't wanted to sound rude but to Kol it looked like acquisition and not him only, but  all the Mikaelson felt like it was one. It was like a child asking why do we breathe. They all knew Kol's love for magic and his respect who ever wielded that such magic.

But Kol was not the one who answered them but Niklaus" Seize your mouth at once Witch we have been alive for centuries now and you would think we don't know something like this. Next time i will not tolerate such baseless acquisition against me and mine otherwise your will find yourself short of father as well." Niklaus threatened Bonnie and other Mystic fall gang indirectly. These babies vampires are now starting to become more of a nuisance to him.

Elijah fake coughed  to get his brothers as well as other's attention" And i would gladly help my brother" He gave nod to his Brothers. Kol gave a nod back and Klaus sat back with wine in his hand and smirk on his face.

Rebekah and Finn looked towards each other and then towards Elijah who is once again in his head thinking about his daughter.Finn looked towards Mystic gang he wanted to say something but doesn't want to come rude to his siblings. Rebekah who was always better at reading emotions understood her brother's problem and decided to solve this. Looks like she have to become Elijah of this situation.

Rebekah then said" Look my brother know what this is all about, so you should give it a rest and try not to open your mouth so much when you are clearly underhanded in this situation" She also took her seat and sipping her wine. And gestured Finn and Elijah to sit as well. Kol was the only one who was standing but looked like he was guarding Lily's spirit.