Chapter 26 It's Qudditich TIME

Make sure to comment and vote.

"But really this girl's imagination is on whole another level. I mean two faced common......."Damon trailed when he saw all the originals looking at Kol like asking him silent question. 

"You don't believe in this do you.....there is no such thing like two faced man"Damon said haughtily.  While other Scooby gang also thought this was too far fetched. 

"You never know what exists or not after all at one time even Vampire, werewolves and Witches were also myths"Rebekah told others while other Mikaelson's also nodded.

"Moreover we too never knew about wizarding world or did we don't know so how can be we sure about what even exist  or not in there world."Finn told while trying to think if something comes to his mind.

"And maybe i'm overthinking maybe it was not an intuition but just a joke or it was really a foresight, the thing is never ever ignore a witches words even sometimes they don't know that they have talked about future"Kol told others mainly Bonnie who was having flashback of her sights (Damon's coming, Katherine and Mason, Tanner's death and many more.)

"A witch's gut feeling is never wrong"Lily told in slow and whispered voice with a her wand lighting and pointing at her face giving kind of chill, Caroline,Bonnie,Elena and Damon (yes Damon also screamed that also a high pitched girl scream which after he will never admit that Lily scared him) Others were also got a shock as for a moment they forgot about Lily being there she was so quiet for a while.

When shock wore-off Kol,Nik , Rebekah and Jeremy were laughing hard while Finn, Elijah and Stefan were just smiling.

Lily then smiled at them "Or we can be wrong as well if we are high"Lily said with a wink.

"So Lily any input on this"Rebekah asked Lily who just sighed and flopped down on couch "Why do you always ask me such question i can't answer Rebekah you just have to watch"Lily was feeling guilty what kind of guide she was she can't help them.

Niklaus saw Lily's guilt he just sighed "Love listen this is not your fault that we are curious and you can't answer blame it on circumstances or on your hex whatever is placed on you to keep it a secret so no need to feel bad about it". Lily smiled at him understanding his stance.

"Well if you guys are done can we continue i'm want to see what is going to be next"Jeremy asked Lily who just waved her hand and it continued while others settled down again on there respective seats.

"Come on you two, you better eat something!" Hermione whines as she tries shoving a chocolate muffin into Adhara's mouth only for it to stick out of her mouth.

"Why is Adhara and Harry are not eating"Finn asked while others were also clueless, Before Elijah goes overthinking scene played out and they got there answer.

There were cheers around the Great Hall as the day of the Quidditch Match was bustling. There were people painted in either Slytherin or Gryffindor's house colors.

"Oh it's match day"Jeremy was excited about this. And it looked like Rebekah, Kol and Stefan were sharing his enthusiasm as well.

"You've got to eat some breakfast!"

"I don't want anything" Harry says

"I don't really eat that much in the morning" Adhara adds

"Just a bit of toast" Hermione tries to reason.

"I'm not hungry"

"They should eat they need energy"Stefan said to Caroline who nodded whole heartily. I mean it's big day.